The first Date

TW:

Draco's POV:
I wake up and look down at Ashley who's head is on my chest I stroke her hair softly moving it behind her ear, I lean down kissing her head softly waking her up carefully.

She groans and rolls over "Noo sleep let me sleep" She whines and I chuckle softly and speak quietly making sure not to be too loud "Come on princess its 8am you literally have half an hour to get ready, come on hurry up get up princess please for me?"

She groans again but sits up her hair flowing over her back almost majestically as she runs her fingers through it, she rubs her eyes and stretches her arms I realize I'm staring and quickly look away.

Ashley's POV:
I stand up and get out of bed feeling his eyes on me I turn around but he's already stopped staring.
I walk into the bathroom getting showered and dressed having only 10 minutes to do my hair and makeup I have to speed through a natural makeup and a messy hairstyle that still looks somewhat cute.

I walk back into the bedroom I see draco sitting down in his black suit doing something in his phone, I walk up to him and sit on his lap catching his attention and it works he looks up from his phone and places it on the bed

"Yes princess?" He mumbles into my neck as he puts his hand on my inner thigh, "Its Time for school but I really dont wanna go today cant be just do something else? Like stay in bed all day" I say hoping he might say yes.

I sigh when he looks like he's going to say no, "Ashley we can't just lay in bed all day..." It looks like he starts thinking about something and he says "okay I have an idea come on get up out your shoes on"

I get up and put my shoes on then quickly follow him out of the dorm room into the common room out of the common room into the hallway out of the hallway and out of the castle.

"Dray where are we going?" I ask confused to why we are leaving the castle "Don't ask questions just hurry up" I laugh and jog to catch-up with him he grabs my hand and pulls me along as I giggle.

We jump onto a train and jump off of it a few minutes later he doesn't let go of my hand though he just keeps pulling me along until we enter the human town and he pulls me into a caffe.

"Why are we here?" I ask "What the caffe or the human world?"
I instantly reply "the caffe? The human world? Both?"
He chuckles softly and pulls one of the braids I have in my hair "Hey! Why did you do that?" He kisses my head "sorry princess"

"I thought it may be nice to come to the human world and watch the muggles do there thing you know?" he says and she nods.

AK: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi if u decided to read this i need some ideas i dont have alot of motivation and thats why this is short please ideas on what should happen next love you all stay safe and healthy xx