Stranger's Bed

Ashley's POV:

I open my eyes and rub them I squint my eyes as the sunlight from outside shines in I hear movement then I see Draco Malfoy walk in with wet hair and a towel around his waist wow...

I stare for a good minute before Draco says in an annoyed tone "Take a picture it will last longer" I blink look away and reply with "sorry im just trying to figure out if your a sewer rat or a street rat... oh wait your a ferret AKA both" I shrug and smirk but he does not find it amusing.

"You could have at least said thank you I mean I brought you away from those drunk boys i gave you a bed for the night and i washed your ugly vomit covered dress" Draco says to me but then he turns away and goes to walk away quietly I say "thank you Draco it actually means alot to me" 

I don't think he heard me because he doesn't even acknowledge that I am speaking.

Dracos POV:

"You could have at least said thank you I mean I brought you away from those drunk boys i gave you a bed for the night and i washed your ugly vomit covered dress" I say coldly before turning away and walking off I smile as i hear her thank me but I just keep walking so she does not see the smile that is super glued on my face and the rose colour that is painted on my cheeks.

AT DINNER IN THE GREAT HALL

Ashley's POV:

I walk in tired as fuck and not wanting to talk to anyone as its the anniversary of my mothers death marking 8 years.

I sit next to Matheo and keep my head down as I think about how I am going to spend the day i know i shouldnt drink she never liked that maybe i could- but my thinking is stopped by Dracos cruel words.

"Finally the fat cow has stopped talking its a miracle" I hear him say in a snarky voice and I instantly get up and walk out unable to stop the tears from filling my eyes.

As soon as I get out of the great hall I sprint to my room and open my dresser drawers.
I pull out a random warm comfy outfit and braid my hair then I get into the outfit and I throw on my UGGs.