The Mistake

TW: ED, Smut

The silence feels like 6 hours when it's more like 6 seconds until I hear the loud voice of the sorting hat call out "SLYTHERIN" 

I stand up off the chair and look up at Professor Snape who is greeting me with a cold look and a handshake, I take his hand and give him a short handshake before looking down and walking to the Slytherin table.

At this point it feels like a walk of shame seeing all my friends from other houses watch me as I walk to Slytherin I feel like a joke I know they are all silently judging me even my closest friends like Harry Ron Fred George and Hermione.

I get almost to the end of the table when I hear a familiar voice call out my name "Shayla come sit over here with us" I look up and see Lorenzo so i slowly walk over to him and his friends.

Lorenzo is sitting next to Pansy with a open seat on the other side of him so I'm stuck between him and Mattheo with Blaise directly in front of Lorenzo and Theodore directly in front of Mattheo leaving Draco directly in front of me i quickly sit down in between Mattheo and Lorenzo.

I look down at my breakfast and I cant help but think of how much sugar and carbs there are. Two waffles with icing sugar that's going straight to my stomach and thighs.

 Two waffles with icing sugar that's going straight to my stomach and thighs

I look at the plate of fruit also in front of me, I pick up my fork and start fiddling with the berries until I hear Lorenzo say "Hey you should eat some its really yummy trust me" I look up at him and see his worried expression and i know he is t...

I look at the plate of fruit also in front of me, I pick up my fork and start fiddling with the berries until I hear Lorenzo say "Hey you should eat some its really yummy trust me" I look up at him and see his worried expression and i know he is thinking about my past eating habits so I smile and when I go to look back down at my plate to eat some my head shoots to Draco who is saying something about me.

"She is just looking for attention Lorenzo do not be fooled she will eat" I look down and pretend I did not hear the cruel untrue words that he just said and I eat half of my fruit, a waffle and a glass of water before turning to Lorenzo and saying with a smile "You where right it was delicious I gotta go to the bathroom though I will be right back"

Lorenzo's POV:

She walks out and I look at Draco furious "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Draco looks at me and scoffs and I feel like jumping over this table and fighting him he would win but at least I would get a few good punches in.