Still Dreaming

Somewhere between the current fighting at Egghead Island, Caribou managed to escape the barrel he was hiding in. Unbeknownst to the marines, or the Cipher Pol agents on the scene, he was right at the nuclear reactor, where Luffy and Kizaru were currently fighting.

Elsewhere at Impel Down, were King, Queen, and Jack, who had just been sent in by Admiral Ryokugyu, the trio on their way to level 6 of Impel Down. But for King, he was to be extradited to a government facility for Lunarian research. Doflamingo was still sporting his sinister smile, reading the article about the Strawhats and their fiasco at Egghead, but what really made his day was hearing that Blackbeard, one of the Four Emperors, had decimated Trafalgar Law's Heart pirates.

At Empty Bluff island, everyone was celebrating their glorious Captain Buggy becoming an Emperor of the sea. Much to the spite of Crocodile, and to the humor of Dracule Mihawk, adding the Cross Guild to the race for Laugh Tale was not something the Cross Guild was expecting to happen.

At Whole Cake Island, Charlotte Katakuri was pissed off, not just from the fact that he was now in command of one of the largest fleet of pirates in the Grand Line, but that his bipolar mom went and got herself beaten by two supernovas. Not only that, but Kuzan and Van Augur of the Blackbeard Pirates had just kidnapped his sister, Charlotte Pudding, mainly to steal her poneglyph reading ability.

Somewhere off the coast of Elbaf, Shanks was drinking at a bar, celebrating his rather easy victory against previously mentioned supernova Eustass Kid, in his hand was a bottle of sake. "Any updates on Teach?" He asked Yasopp, the crew's sniper. "Word is he just beat Trafalgar Law." Shanks grimaced, sighing before taking another swig of sake.

At Hachinosu, Monkey D. Garp had just been frozen by Kuzan. Shiryu was still coughing up blood from the punch he took. And Sanjuan Wolf was spitting out the seawater he ingested. Freezing the tears on his face, Kuzan went over to Shiryu, demanding that he speak to Commodore Teach. Reluctant at first, Shiryu eventually gave him the Transponder Snail, and Kuzan waited for him to answer. However, inside the jail cells they had at the island, Gecko Moria and Perona were making quite the ruckus.

A ship could be seen approaching the coast of Egghead Island, with the Jolly Roger of the Blackbeard Pirates, who had just finished taking Trafalgar Law's poneglyphs, as well as destroying his submarine. "Yeah Kuzan?" Teach answered the call, curious on why one of his commanders would be calling him at such a convenient time. After learning that they had captured Monkey D. Garp, Hero of the Marines, Marshall D. Teach's grin grew to a smile, before he hung up the phone, announcing to the crew members on his ship, "LOOKS LIKE WE ARE HEADING OUR BUTTS TO HACHINOSU! SCRAP THE EGGHEAD PLAN!" Van Augur sighed, before he spammed his teleport fruit, getting them to their turf quicker.

"Any updates from Egghead?" Akainu voiced in from his Long Distance Transponder Snail, still reeling from the embarassment he received at the hands of Bartholomew Kuma in front of those snobby Celestial Dragons. "Yes, Fleet Admiral, Kizaru and Strawhat are currently engaged in combat, but it would seem that Kizaru is losing." Akainu immediately hung up and starting gritting his teeth, before sighing and picking out one of his Jayan cigars, lighting it and puffing out smoke. "That damn pirate."

On the ship that was sent to retrieve Koby, it was dead silent. Nobody even made a sound, they knew that the more they look back in the direction of Hachinosu, the more the image of Garp being frozen flickers in their minds. Koby punched the door of his cabin, breaking it with ease, before groaning at that inconvenience. Mumbling to himself on how he was the reason for Garp's capture, he just looks into the mirror, until it he hears a giant crack coming from outside.

Back at Egghead, with Luffy holding Kizaru in his hand, preventing Dr. Vegapunk from surely being captured, as well as he crew mates, the scene looked very favorable for the Emperor's crew. They had been through this many times, this was almost routine. With the Labosphere being disabled by Kizaru, the marines had received an order to close in on the island, not really regarding the chaos that would ensue, Saint Jaygarcia Saturn had ordered his troops to simply advance and eliminate Dr. Vegapunk.