Not A New Chapter

Chapter should be coming within the next week or two, but oda seriously screwing me over with the gorosei and Vegapunk's announcement.

But as for me, I've been caught up in this thing called life. Putting down my dog was no fun.

That three week long break one piece had was purgatory as well.

Expect updates more frequently once the summer rolls around though.

Here's a sneak peak!!!! (I don't know if this is what authors do on hiatus or prolonged breaks but we're doing this to give the reader a glimpse of my best piece of in character writing (imo) in the fanfic so far) 

**insert music or whatever**

————————————————————————

"Dr. Indigo!" Shiki yelled, clearly tipsy, having downed a bottle of rum.

"How long until we reach Foodvalten?" Shiki asked, puffing out his cigar. As he looked at Dr. Indigo do his usual mime work, he squinted his eyes, trying to decipher the charades.

"30 minutes?!?" Shiki yelled, dropping his cigar before reflexively using his Fuwa Fuwa no mi to leave the cigar floating in the air, before he put it out, throwing it in the bin which was across the room.

As if on cue, the ship's doctor came in with a glass of water, handing it to Shiki, he downed it, before shaking his head, in a desperate attempt to get rid of the drunkenness. Coming into the horizon, he could see the island approaching and he grinned, before wiping his face with his sleeve, the smell of alcohol still fresh on him.

———————————————————————

I now bless thee with the Happysei