FIRE ON FIRE

FIRE ON FIRE,"You are perfection, my only direction

FIRE ON FIRE,
"You are perfection, my only direction. It's fire on fire."

ROWAN PARKER'S LIFE was turned upside down right when her parents suffered a tragic accident. Rowan Parker, a girl who is secretly a witch, lives with her aunt, uncle and cousin. Those who disrespect her anyhow, but the only good outcome from this, was her neighbor.

A boy of Harry Potter had the same life style as hers, which they bonded over it and grew up together, leading them to be the best of friends. Rowan never really liked to think much of what her life was, more of the fact of what it could be.

Growing up, she noticed how she's always had a scar on her cheek, but no one never answered her directly, more like brushed her off. Harry has one just like hers, only on his forehead.

As their horrible lives continue, letters arrive that their guardians try to hide, but they soon find out it's an invitation to Hogwarts Ministry of Magic. And going there was maybe the best decision of their lives.

 And going there was maybe the best decision of their lives

Rowan Parker
(played by maya le clark)

"Is there any information about Alexander Archipelago?"

the rest of the cast as their respective characters.

DISCLAIMER!
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS, OR PEOPLE. I ONLY OWN THE CHARACTERS I'VE MADE, THEY ARE MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS (OC) ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE HARYY POTTER MOVIES!!