ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ; ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀ's ᴍᴀᴘ

Rowan flew through the pouring rain holding onto her broom stick as she chased after a Hufflepuff considering she saw a Golden Snitch.

There were dark clouds, a huge amount of winds as rain poured, thunder booming. They didn't cancel the Quidditch match despite the hard weather. She flew past the stands, flying into the air with goggles on as her hair flew back. She came up right behind the Hufflepuff who had his arm outstretched, reaching for the quick Golden Snitch.

She leaned forward, hoping to fly up faster. The boy was suddenly shot by lightning as his hair spiked up before flipped around, flying straight towards Rowan who flew up and around him, stopping as she watched him fall. She hoped he would be fine as she looked up.

As thunder boomed, it lit up the clouds a bit, seeing what she thought to be a dog shaped cloud. The Grim. It soon faded as she continued staring before her eyes snapped to the Golden Snitch that flew in front of her, snapping her back to her surroundings as she tried to catch it, making it fly away.

She looked back, flying around before going up as she chased it, reaching her hand out as she kept her eyes on it. Her broom stick began to freeze, along with her goggles, but she paid no mind, grunting when she felt something hit her face, keeping her hand out.

The Golden Snitch wasn't that far from being in her grasp as she grabbed her broom so she wouldn't fall, spinning around when an umbrella flew towards her, looking back at it before looking in front of her, holding her hand up as she squinted her eyes, trying to see through the bad weather.

She slowly looked behind her, seeing something dark in the clouds as her eyes widened at the sight of a Dementor. She just flew forward to get away from it, glancing back, but when her eyes set ahead, there was another Dementor, making the girl swerve to the right to avoid it.

Rowan turned her broom upwards, flying high into the sky before slowing down as she just flipped backwards, flying back down as she dodged two Dementors on her way, shaking her head to get her hair out of her face. Her eyes widened at the sight of many Dementors as one came up to her.

Once again, it felt like her life was being sucked as her grip loosened on her broom, falling limply through the air at such speed. Everyone yelled out as Harry looked over, having been trying to grab a Snitch from a Hufflepuff. His eyes widened at the sight of Rowan falling through the air without her broom.

 His eyes widened at the sight of Rowan falling through the air without her broom

"She looks a bit peaky, doesn't she?" Ron faintly spoke.

"Peaky?" His brother asked him. "What do you expect? She fell over a 100 feet."

"Yeah, come on, Ron. Let's walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see what you look like." Fred agreed.

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does." Rowan murmured, making them relieved as she smiled, realizing she was in the infirmary with her friends around her. She just groaned, sitting up.