ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ; ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ

Pumpkins floated in the air with thunder booming in Great Hall with the magic. Food all on the tables.

Rowan sat next to Harry with Ron in front of them as she looked to her right, usually where Hermione would sit, but said girl wasn't there.

"Where's Hermione?" Rowan asked aloud.

"Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon, crying." Neville answered from his spot.

Rowan and Harry looked at Ron, the boy who was the cause of her crying, but he only shrugged.

"Where're you going?" Harry asks Rowan who stood up.

"To find Hermione and apologize for Ron's stupidity. I'm a girl, aren't I?" Everyone's attention went to the yelling Professor who ran in.

"Troll! In the dungeon! Troll in the dungeon!" It was Professor Quirrell. Dumbledore stood up as everyone was staring at him. "Thought you ought to know." The man mumbled before fainting on the ground.

Students started screaming, panicking as they got out of their seats.

"Silence!" Everyone stopped in their spot, silent as they looked at Dumbledore. "Everyone will please not panic! Now.. prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." Dumbledore states.

Students started to go with their prefects. Teachers following Dumbledore.

"Gryffindors, keep up, please, and stay alert." Percy spoke, leading them to their dormitories.

"How could a troll get in?" Harry asked.

"Not on its own. Trolls are really stupid. Probably people playing jokes." Ron corrected. "What?" The boy asked when he was pulled aside by Rowan along with Harry.

"Hermione! She doesn't know." Rowan grabbed Ron's hand, already knowing Harry was going to follow her as she snuck herself and the two boys past everyone and ran out and away from the rest of the class.

The three ran in the corridors and towards the girls bathroom as they stopped when they saw a big shadow on the wall.

"I think the troll's left the dungeon." Ron points out, a growling being heard by the troll.

Harry grabbed Ron and Rowan's hands, pulling them aside to hide behind a wall as they looked out. The troll was walking down the hall, holding a bat looking like thing.

"It's going into the girl's bathroom."

Hermione closed the door, wiping her eyes as she went to walk out of the bathroom before she stopped. Seeing disgusting feet that were extra, extra large as she looked up.

A troll looked down at her as she started to step backwards. The troll walked towards her the more she stepped back.

All the way until her back hit the stall. Hermione turned around, running in the stall and shutting the door.

The troll used it's bat to swing at all the stalls, breaking the top making Hermione scream, ducking down with her arms over her head.

The doors slammed opened as three kids walked in. Two with scars, the other with ginger hair. They looked up at the troll.

"Hermione, move!" Harry yelled out making Hrrmione start to crawl to the other stall.

The troll broke more of the stalls making Hermione cover her head again.

"Help!" Hermione's screams were muffled.

While Rowan, Harry and Ron started to throw the broken stuff at the troll, trying to catch it's attention.