ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ; ʜᴀʀʀᴀɴ

"First year's students will require three sets of plain work robes... one wand." Rowan read out as she sat with Harry on a train. Hagrid in front of them. The two looked up at the man upon the last two words.

"Essential bit of equipment, Rowan and Harry." Hagrid assured making the two look back down at their invitation letters.

"One pair of dragon hide gloves." Rowan spoke.

"Hagrid, do they mean from a real dragon?" Harry asked the bigger man with caution.

"Well, they don't mean a penguin, do that?" Hagrid joked. "Crikey. I'd love a dragon."

"You'd like a dragon?" Harry and Rowan question.

"Vastly misunderstood beasts, Harry and Rowan. Vastly misunderstood." Hagrid looked at a nearby woman, nodding with a smile. "Harry and Rowan seems a bit long, don't it?" The two kids only looked at him confused. "Harran.. I'll call ya Harran!"

"Harran?" Harry asks.

"Harry.. Rowan. Harran." Hagrid elaborated which didn't really make sense.

"All students must be equipped with.. one standard size 2 pewter cauldron.. and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat or a toad." Harry read off, not minding the mixed name.

"Can we find all this in London?" Rowan questioned the older man.

"If you know where to go." Hagrid answered.

The three walked in front of a black door as Hagrid opened it for them making them walk in with the man.

Harry and Rowan made sure they were with Hagrid so they didn't get lost.

It was a big place where lots of people were at. Sitting and chatting, drinking and eating.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" The bartender asked when he saw the giant man.

"No, thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business. Just helping young Harran here buy their school supplies." Hagrid spoke, patting their backs.

"Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter and Rowan Parker!" Tom exclaims in admiration. Their names caught the attention of everyone else. Faces being turned into confusion or admiration.

"Welcome back, Mr. Potter and Miss Parker. Welcome back." A man shook Harry's hand and moved onto Rowan's hand, the two nodding and smiling with confusion, not wanting to be rude.

"Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter, Miss Parker. I can't believe I'm meeting you two at last," Doris spoke, shaking each of their hands.

"Harry P-Potter. Ro-Rowan Park-Parker. Can't tell you how pleased I am too meet you two." A man said.

"Hello, professor. I didn't see you there." Hagrid greeted. "Harran, this is Professor Quirrel. He will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid announced.

"Oh, nice to meet you." The two greeted, holding their hands out but professor Quirrel didn't seem to want to shake their hand.

"Fearfully fascinating subject." Quirrel stuttered making them catch on that he has a stutter. "Not that you need it, eh, Potter and Parker?"

"Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy." Hagrid says.

"Goodbye." Rowan and Harry bid their bye to Professor Quirrel, walking off with Hagrid.

"See, Harran? You're famous." Hagrid said as he walked out with the two smaller kids.

"But why are we famous, Hagrid?" Harry questions, he and Rowan had noticed that he's sticking with Harran. "All those people back there, how is it they know who we are?" Hagrid looked down at them.