ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ

"10:58, come on, come on!" Mr. Weasley urged as they all walked in the train station with their luggage. This time, Ginny was going with them.

"The train will be leaving any moment." Mrs. Weasley reminds.

"Fred, George, Percy, you first." Mr. Weasley instructs, causing the three to run into the wall and disappear behind it.

"Okay." Ginny ran after and disappeared behind the wall. Her parents following her to make sure she got on okay.

"Let's go." Harry says.

"Ladies first?" Ron and Harry looked at Rowan who looked at them weirdly. "What? It's nice from what I heard." Ron defends.

Rowan shook her head, only started to push her trolley and running with the boys running behind her. One problem. The trolley hit the wall making the girl fall forward, causing Harry to crash into Rowan's trolley, flying to the side with his trolley falling to the side.

Whilst Ron hit the wall himself and ended upside down with his legs up on the wall. The man from last year who laughed at them when they asked where 9 3/4 was, walked towards them as they all started to get up with grunts.

"Oi! What do you three think you're doing?" He asked.

"Sorry." Rowan apologizes. Ron rubbing his head as Rowan and Harry rubbed their arms. "Lost control of the trolley." The man shook his head, leaving them be. Harry and Rowan looked at Ron in confusion.

"Why can't we get through?" The boy questioned.

"I don't know." Ron put his hand on the wall. "The gateway has sealed itself for some reason." Harry hit the wall as it's actually been sealed.

A ding made them look to Ron's left. Seeing the clock.

"The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We've missed it." Rowan points out, looking at the two boys as Ron was terrified.

"Harran, if we can't get through.. maybe Mum and Dad can't get back." Ron spoke with fear.

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car." Harry suggests which made Ron squint his eyes.

"The car."

The car flew up into the air before driving up into the sky. A man even looked outside his car and at the car in the sky, brows furrowing in confusion.

"Ron, I should tell you.. most Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car." Harry reminded as he sat in the front with Rowan. Sitting between the girl and Ron who was driving.

"Um.. Right." Ron pressed a button, causing the car to become invisible to the outside world. But after a while, the car became visible. There they were, all the way up in the sky where they were in the clouds.

Rowan looked out the window as Ron and Harry turned confused. Harry pressed the button to try and make the car invisible again but it didn't work.

"Oh, no! The invisibility Booster must be faulty." Ron announced.

"Come on, then. Let's go lower. We need to find the train." Harry instructs making Ron nod.

"Okay." The boy pushed the lever down as he turned the steering wheel to the right as they went downwards.

They reached the train tracks, flying right above it, but no train was in sight.

"Now, all we need to do it catch up with the train." Rowan said.

"We can't be far behind." Ron claims, shrugging. The three kids could hear the train, making it aware they were close.

"Do you hear that?" Harry asks, glancing at his two friends.