ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx; ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ

Harry, Rowan, Ron and Hermione walked down the stairs of their common room and from their dormitories. They stopped as Harry saw a toad on the arm of the couch.

"Trevor." Harry spoke, recognizing the toad as Neville's.

"Trevor, shh! You shouldn't be here!" Ron scolded.

"Neither should you." Neville spoke up, looking at them from his spot on the chair. "You're sneaking out again, aren't you?" Neville stood up, walking to stand in front of them.

"Now, Neville, listen. We were-" The boy cut Rowan off.

"No, I won't let you! You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again. I'll fight you." Neville raised his fists a bit shyly.

"I'm not in Gryffindor. Any points I lose, it's taken away from Archipelago. Not Gryffindor. So i'm going." Rowan reminded the boy, as she did have a point.

Neville only agreed with her. Nodding making Rowan walk past him with raised arms.

"Rowan, you can't go alone." Harry claims in an urgent tone, worried if she would get hurt. Rowan only looked back at him.

"Someone has to stop Snape." Rowan shrugged before she continued walking off, leaving the three standing there in front of Neville who swallowed dryly.

"Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this." Hermione spoke up. "Petrificus Totalus." All of a sudden Neville stood straight, freezing before he fell backwards.

Hermione put her wand back. Harry and Ron looking at the girl.

"You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant.. but scary." Ron points out.

"Let's go. We need to catch up with Rowan." Harry states, the three walking around Neville.

"Sorry." Hermione apologized to the frozen boy.

"It's for your own good, you know." Ron assures.

"That was stupid, you know?" Rowan looked behind her before she just kept walking.

"Someone had to do it. And I'm not getting Gryffindor in trouble if I do so." Rowan reasoned.

"You brought your cloak?"

"Ah, bloody hell.."

"Ow! You stood on my foot!" Hermione hushly whispered as she stood in Harry's cloak.

Turns out Rowan forgot to grab her cloak. So now she stood with all of them as they walked to the three-headed dogs.

"Sorry." Ron murmured.

"I really wish you brought yours." Hermione admitted, looking at Rowan.

"Me too." They stopped in front of the door where the three-headed dogs were.

"Alohomora." The door unlocked making Hermione put her hand back in.

The door opened with four invisible students walking in, the door shutting behind them.

"Wait a minute. He's.." The cloak got pulled off them by a gust of air. "snoring." Harry spoke.

The three dogs were asleep.

"Snape's already been here. He's out a spell on the harp." Rowan pointed out.

"Ugh! It's got horrible breath." Ron complained as the four walked towards the three-headed dogs. Their hair blowing by their snoring.

"We have to move it's paw." Ron looked at Harry.

"What?"

"Come on!" Harry and Rowan bent down, grabbing ahold of the paw as Ron helped them, Hermione joining them.