💋Chan - a different kind of ride

Loud music Is blasting, lights flashing: My boyfriend, Chan invited me to a release party that one of his friends were hosting to celebrate a new song they put out a few days ago.
I sigh, standing in a corner with a drink in my hand, watching Chan catch up with everyone at the party. After he's done he walks back over to me noticing that I'm clearly not enjoying myself. "You okay?" He chuckles, putting his thumb under my chin, lifting it up; parting my lips with his fore finger which leaves me stunned wanting more. "Channie.." I whimper.

"Do you wanna get get out of here?" Chan whispers into my ear, wrapping his free arm around my waist; making me squirm and drop my drink. Parties aren't really my thing, and he knows that; so of course I nod in response to him. He takes my hand and leads me out of the building, taking me to his car. "it's definitely nicer in here than at the party.." I giggle, getting in the passenger seat. "mm yeah.." he sighs, placing his hand on my inner thigh rubbing his fingers against my soft skin. "wanna go to the backseat?" Chan suggests.

we move to the back of the car and before I know it my fingers are curled up in his hair, our lips touching each others. "you taste good.." I moan into the kiss, tugging his pants down as I do so. He smiles, pulling my skirt down my hips, then pulling my panties to the side. "fuck.." Chan breathes, pressing his fingers inside me as he kisses and sucks my neck. I moan loudly, feeling his fingers curl up inside of me. "mm, feels good doesn't it baby..?" he teases, moving his fingers even faster; pressing them deeper inside my hole, as far as they can go. "Chan.. m gonna cum..."

"mm.. not yet, not yet baby." he declines, pulling his fingers out of me before licking my juiced off of them. "wanna be inside you when you cum.. wanna make you cum around my dick" he whispers in my ear. He grabs out a condom from his wallet, proceeding to roll it onto his already hard and swallon cock. "please..." I cry, positioning myself on his lap, sliding down on him slowly, whining at how he stretches me. "fuck you're tighter than last time.." Chan positions his hands on my hips as I bounce up and down on him; head and eyes rolling back in pleasure. "OH,,GOD~!" I cry out as I cum around him in hardly no time, I kiss him as i calm down from my release, feeling him fill up the condom shortly after due to how tight I was around him.

"how about we go home and have our own 'little party' hm?" Chan says, smirking with a glimmer in his eyes.