💋Chan + i.n - hes my master, and im his slave

"Is my tea nearly done?" Chan asks, sitting at his desk as he's reading his mail. "Y-yes sir, uhm, what would you l-like for dinner.." Innie shakes, scared of Chan's threatening tone.

"God you're so fucking forgetful. Did you really forget what I like?" He gets up, out of his chair and standing behind the younger one, his slave to be certain.

"I-I'm sorry sir.." the younger whimpers, whining as he feels himself get bent over the kitchen bench. "Shut it. This is the third time today you've forgotten what meals I like. Do you really think I'll put up with this absolute bullshit?!" Chan yells, pulling his slaves skirt up and placing a painful slap onto his ass. "..s-sir! No.. not.. n-not there.." I.n cries out, tears beginning to fall from his eyes onto the bench.

Chan chuckles at his reaction. "Did you really forget who your master is? You're forgetting who you're meant to obey."
He scoffs, pulling the youngers boxers down, revealing his glistening hole. "S-sir.. p-please..no.." The room is filled with the man's whimpers as he gets pushed into, his masters cock devouring his tight pink hole. "Fucking hell, see what happens when you disobey me??!" Chan growls, pulling the man's head backwards and spitting into his mouth.

"I-I'm I'm sorry master! I really didn't mean to!" He pleads, his precum beginning to drip onto the kitchen tiles while Chan thrusts harder into his asshole.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP?? YOU USELESS PIECE OF TRASH.. you're MEANT to obey me!!" He yells again, slapping the younger ones face as he fucks his hole harder; making a small amount of blood drip down his Hole.

"Tell me. Who owns you? Who owns this filthy body of yours?! Chan asks, the sound of his balls slapping and hitting innie's ass filling the room. "Y-you...mmgh! Y-you s-sir.. you can do whatever you want with my body.. you own me.." he cried, more tears running down his face.
"Good boy."
Chan praises, sticking his fingers in I.n's mouth, forcing him to suck on them.

"Cum for me, cum for your master baby." He grins, his eyes leading down to the youngers cock watching his semen spill onto the ground. "Good job, you whore." Chan chuckles, pulling out and leaving him bent over the bench, watching as his cum drips out of Innie's abused asshole.