💋Minho - with bites, comes pain

"Gonna take it like the good girl you are?" Minho teases, hovering over my body in just his boxers. "I need you please.." I whimper as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I need your dick.. I need it.. I Need it Inside of me" his grid on my waist gets firmer as he slides himself into my tight cunt; it squeezes around him in an instant. "Sh-shit.. don't clench my dick like that baby."
He groans, beginning to thrust in and out of my hole; picking up speed every few seconds. "B-baby.." I cry out as the rhythm of his thrusts make my breasts jump in time. "Shh.." he growls, moving his face up to my neck and biting down on it, hard enough to make a bit of blood jump to the surface and poke out of my skin.

His hand moves up to my chest, squeezing my tits, making me feel a pleasurable wash of pain run through my body. "M-Minho... mmgh... feels good when you hurt me." I whimper out, my hips bucking into the air, pushing back against his slightly due to me wanting more of his cock, I want it deeper inside me. "You like pain huh?" He grins against my neck, sinking his teeth deeper into my skin making more beads of my crimson red blood pop out.

"M-MINHO!! FUCK~" I moan as I cum around his cock, the tightness of my cunt making him cum directly after; filling me up with his seed.

"Who knew you were into pain that much.." he chuckles, pulling out of me.