💋3racha - slut

"So what do you think of the song we're working on right now?" Chan asks, doodling on a piece of paper as he does so. "It's good yeah!" I mumble out, my gaze focused on Han's hands. Changbins eyes look over at my thighs; smirking as he realises I'm wearing the 'bracelet' we made for all 4 of us for whenever they want to use me as a pocket pussy.
"Just good? Not amazing or anything like that?"

Binnie comes up behind me, beginning to leave little nibbles of love on my neck and shoulders. I get flustered immediately as he does that, feeling my wetness dripping down my inner thighs. "Maybe we can change you so you think different.." Han chuckles and unbuttons my shirt and unclips my bra making my tits bounce in front of his face after he does it.
"Gonna fuck some sense into you.. slut, wearing your bracelet at a time like this". Chan smirks, ripping my panties open leaving me with only my skirt on.
"Chris, use her with the skirt on so she knows just how slutty she is" Changbin laughs, his kisses on my neck getting more and more erotic by the second. Meanwhile, Han unbuttons just pants and begins to jerk himself off above my tits, the precum dripping onto my breasts.

As I'm paying attention to Han, I feel someone push into my cunt; I look down, it's Chan. He begins thrusting into me like a wild animal, fucking me harder than anyone's ever done before, using my holes to his advantage.

"Think you can handle two dicks in your tight little cunt?" Han teases; I've never heard him talk with such vile language before but I fucking love it, I love this side of him. "Yes sir~" I moan out, whining when he pushes his dick into my hole, both Han and Chan are fucking my cunt at once, im such a slut, I'm their slut. "Open your mouth for me you fucking whore." Binnie demands, pushing his cock into my mouth, I slightly gag around it as he slides it as far as he can down my throat.

Three dicks are using me to their advantage; one in my mouth and two in my pussy. "Fuck your cunts tighter than last time baby girl." Chan moans, thrusting faster making Han moan along with the friction due to him being inside my cunt as well. Binnie begins fucking my throat faster, groaning loudly as he gets closer and closer to cumming, which not long after he does.
Filling my mouth with his seed making sure I swallow it before pulling out and encouraging the others to cream pie me. Han and Chan reach their climaxed and came inside of me, pulling out and watching there cum pour out of my hole.