💋Chan - werewolf in heat

It's a warm night in spring, perfect weather to take a stroll outside and get some fresh air. I sigh and grab my coat, putting it over my shoulders before sticking my arms in the holes. There's a bag next to the door already so I decide to take that with me. I slide my feet into some boots that were next to the bag. As soon as I'm read i decide to have one last check at my coat and bag, making sure I have everything I need to take with me just incase. "Fucking hell.." I mumble frustrated under my breath, realising that I forgot to pack my phone. I leave my bag at the door as i quickly run back to my room, bolting inside and frantically looking for my phone, i find it next to my bed on the little wooden table next to it. Relieved from finally finding my phone i make my way out of my room and back to the corridor .
I open the door and let out a groan, relaxed as I feel the cold air hit my face, it cools me down instantly.

Taking a step outside and shutting the door behind me I begin my little midnight adventure off into the forest. It's really dark tonight. i can see a few stars up in the sky, not many though, only around 6 or so. I keep walking on the path until I reach the beginning of the sea of trees. I look behind me as I continue walking, slowly watching the street light get smaller and smaller as I walk into the abyss that is the forest. The sound of crickets chirping fill my ears. I grab my phone out of my bag and put it's torch on so I can see where I'm going and what's nearby. I've walked here in the dark before, only once though so I'm still not perfect around the area I'm in, still. I'm not a complete stranger to it.

I Lift my phone up slightly, noticing there's a lake futher in the forest, I decide to make my way there, hoping to watch the moon line shine on the water. I continue deeper down the path until I reach the shimmering water, sparkling from the beautiful moon above it. I gasp at the site, sitting down on a nearby log as I watch and listen to the beautiful sounds of nature. As I'm watching the water I see something on the other side of the lake, staring at me. I'm not sure what it is but it's shaped like a wolf. I wonder what it wants from me?

Either way, It feels like the temperature is getting warmer over here, might as well take a little dip in the fresh water in lake, I slide my boots off and dip my feet in, feeling the cool water on my skin. My eyes look at the spot where the wolf was out of pure curiosity. There's something there, in the exact same place the wolf was, but this time it's not a wolf, it's a guy. Maybe he's just wondering what I'm doing at this time of night? I decide to ignore it. It's getting later I should probably be on my way and heading back home right now, I tell myself.

I step out of the water and dry my feet on the grass before proceeding to put my shoes back on. I grab my bag and phone and start heading off, I'm so damn ready to pass out on my bed and just get a good nights sleep.

As I start walking on the path I see a shadow in the corner of my eye, I stop and look around, noticing nothings there. I try to ignore it and keep walking but the sound of movement only starts again, following me. "H-hello?" I call out feeling the fear developing Inside me. "Is anyone there?" I repeat. No answer, not even a single noise after I call out. "Hey.. T-this isn't f-funny..!" I mumble as I feel the hairs on my body begin to stand up as well as goosebumps beginning to form on my skin.

I begin to walk again but this time I feel something or someone touch me, something touched my shoulder, almost like it was trying to scare me before but instead this time it is trying to get my attention. I turn around and look up, it's the same man that was staring at me from across the lake, but this time he has wolf ears and tail for some reason. "Uhm.." I whimper, confused at whatever the fucks going on and who this strange being is.

"Shh.. you saw it didn't you? You saw my other form.." the man mutters, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind a tree. "I.. uh, yes.. yes I did.." I plea at his words, clearly begging for mercy. "Mouth shut." He demands, snapping his fingers. "I won't hurt you unless you help me out here, yeah?" A smirk begins to form on his face making his ears twitch too. "W-what do you need sir?" A whimper comes out of my mouth as I see how he's acting, I don't know what he wants to do to me, but I'll agree to anything just so he doesn't kill me and feast on my flesh off of my rotting corpse.

"I'm in heat." The guy says. "W-what?" I respond, cleary flustered at the situation that's been brought upon me. "I said I'm in heat." He repeats. "So.. w-what do you.. uh, want me to do a-about it?" My cheeks turn red. "I need you to let me fuck you." He growls, grabbing my shirt and pushing me against the tree. "May I?" He asks, licking his lips while looking down at my clothed body. "Y-yes sir.." I mutter out, looking at his face as he begins to rip my clothes open with his sharp claws. "Call me Chan." He looks back up into my eyes, glaring at me as he pulls my panties and shorts down. "Fuck you look tight.. it's gonna hurt." Chan lets down his boxers, pulling his cock out groaning as he pushes into my tight and wet cunt.

"C-chan..." I whimper and wrap my legs around his waist, my feet stroking hid tail as he begins to pump in and out of my hole. "Shit your cunt feels so fucking good, bunny..." he growls into my ear, biting onto my neck. He brings one of his hands up to my chest and squeezes my breast, digging his claws into it making me moan in pain as small beads of blood pop out of my skin.

"Ahhha.... Channie!" More moans come out of my mouth as Chan starts Fucking me more roughy now, sinking his teeth into my neck as he does so. "Mmgh.. o-ow.." I cry out, my legs tightening around his waist as I buck my hips forward slightly, trying to get more of his dick. "even your blood is so good.." Chan groans, his teeth hitting the top of a vein in my neck due to how deep he's sucking my blood. "Chan.. s-Slow down I'll.. I'm gonna... I'll cum!!" I beg him and let him know I'm near my limit. "Do it. Cum for me." He demands, filling me up with his cum as I squirt around his cock. Chan pulls out of me and gently places me on the grass next to the tree he was pounding me up against.

"Fuck.. thank you so much, bunny. You didn't know how god damn badly I needed that." He lets out a massive sigh, slipping his boxers back on before heading off and going back into the bushes.
I guess I'll have to walk home with just panties on now while a werewolf's cum is dripping out of me.