Prologue 1/2

As the daughter of legis Floyen,
You were given everything. You were like a golden spoon. Your father who is the chairman of japan's most successful company, Floyen corporation, he is loaded and make billions of income every single day. Of course since your mother died when you were young because of a sickness, you were alone most of the time. Although atleast you had your nanny who took care of you while your father was working.

Even tho your father was busy most of the days, he would still make some time for you. He'd buy you literally anything you'd like. Although you still felt lonely.

All of your school days were boring. The people you met only became friends with you because of your status. If you were a nobody, you'd probably be sitting in the corner alone like a pitiful outcast. Well that was until you reach your highschool year.

You expected everything to be the same. The same people who'd put on a fake smile and try to be friends with you.

When it was lunch time, you decided to go to the library and read some novels since you were tired to listen to all those people gossip about one another. As you were taking your sweet time choosing a book you stumble upon a book called "Twisted Love" by Ana Huang. It was the novel that people were going crazy at social media.

You were shock to see this book in the library but nevertheless you were quite curious onto why people were going crazy over the book. You then were about to grab the book when suddenly a pair of hands touched yours. You looked to your side to see a blonde haired guy with blue streaks? He had purple eye colour with circle glasses. It's been a while since you've seen another student inside the library.

He stared at you as if you were some kind of prey, "im sorry but i'll be taking this book." You stated as you snatched the book away from his hand. You really wanted to read it. "Ah.. if you finish the book then give me it." The male said as he walked off. "Hey wait—" you said as you wanted to know his name. Unfortunately, he already exited the library and you couldn't bring yourself to go and chase him like an idiot.

You ended up finishing the book in just a day. You had fun reading it at night before you go to sleep. It was about a girl who fell inlove with a billionaire who is her brother's bestfriend. You envy the female protagonists of the book since you yourself also wanted to experience Love.

You did have a lot of male suitors but you knew they're feelings weren't genuine as they probably wanted you because of your status or looks so obviously you rejected them and stayed single for the rest of your 17 years of living.

You ended falling asleep while holding the book in your hands.

The next day, you went to school as you search the whole school for that blonde haired male you met yesterday in the library. Sadly, you couldn't find him before the bell rings so you were forced to go inside and attend class as usual.

At lunch time, you asked one of your 'friends' if they know a certain blonde haired. "Do you guys know a guy with blonde hair and blue streaks..? He has purple hair colour and he also wears glasses. A round shaped one to be precise." You asked as the crowd think before answering. "You mean Haitani Rindou?" One of the girls said as the others start complimenting him. It seems like he's quite well known. 'Is he a womanizer..?' You thought.

"Aside from his icy and cruel attitude hes handsome! Plus his icy attitude makes him much more hotter!" One of the girls squeled. "Do you like him, y/n?" One of them asked as the others stayed quiet and waited for your reply. "Huh? What makes you think i like him? I dont." You said as you shook your head. "Well.. its kind of rare for you to ask about the students in our school." The girl stated. "Well anyways, what class is he in?" You asked. "Hes from class [random class]" the girl replied with a bright smile. You then excused yourself to go to the bathroom, some of the girls wanted to follow and accompany you but you told them you wanted some privacy which they respected.