Chapter 3

The white haired man or Should i say Sano manjiro, walked towards your mattress as u felt nervous

The white haired man or Should i say Sano manjiro, walked towards your mattress as u felt nervous. 'Why is he here..?' You thought as u wanted to run away but you're half awake right now.

You can tell it's Manjiro, just because of his presence alone. He's like a dark shadow, standing in the corner of your room. He stands over you without saying a word. Just staring.His eyes are empty. You're scared shitless. You wanted to say something but your words got cut off when he suddenly lay next to you as he fell asleep. He cuddles you. This guy is off the rails, for sure. 'What the hell is this guy doing?!'

He lays his head down on your shoulder, pressing his body against yours now that he's so close. He takes a deep breath, inhaling your scent. You feel his breath against your neck. He seems to settle there, making you want to believe all of this was just a bad nightmare. But...it's no dream.

You try pushing him off, but he does nothing but cuddle you tighter, laying his head into your neck and pressing his body even harder into yours. 'I will regret this im sure.' You thought before u also drift to sleep.

The next day, u woke up when u heard sanzu screaming like a maniac. It seems like he was searching for his boss who was gone and happen to be in your room. Sleeping next to you like a baby. U looked over at mikey or manjiro to see him sleeping soundly.

Suddenly the door to your room opened revealing the one and only pink haired maniac, sanzu Haruchiyo.

Sanzu was at a boiling point, searching endlessly for Manjiro with his hair all messed up and face red. Upon hearing you waking up, he rushed inside and asked, seeming slightly more calm compared to a second ago. He even looked surprised to know you were staying overnight at Bonten's estate. "Have you seen mikey?" He asked, sounding rather urgent.

Sanzu then realized that mikey was next to you. Sleeping soundly. It was the first time in forever since he'd have a good sleep. Sanzu's eyes widened in shock, immediately rushing over by your side of the bed and inspecting mikey's unconscious body. 'Was he... hugging you?' sanzu thought to himself. "Wh.. what's going on here?" He asked in confusion, glancing at you and Mikey.

You explained what happened last night and sanzu was quite shock to hear it. Mikey has never done anything like this before so why now? "So you didn't..." He said, raising a brow in doubt as he kept gazing at you and Manjiro. It took him a while to realize how close to your side Manjiro was. "He didn't try to touch you or anything, did he?" You could hear a hint of annoyance and jealousy in his tone and way of speaking but u didnt really paid much attention to that.

"Of course not, I wouldn't do something so vulgar." U said as u shook your head. "Thank god..." He said in relief, now relieved since Mikey wasn't the type of person to take advantage of someone unconscious/drunk. As he glanced at you again, he noticed your red face. "Are you okay?" He asked in concern, now worrying that you might be embarrassed or ashamed considering that mikey slept on your bed without your permission.