Chapter 4

As you and izana made eye contact, you were stunned. Your face was pale as if u have seen a ghost. 'What's he doing here..?' U thought as u put on a calm expression and looked at rindou. He was staring at you while also observing your expression to see if u remembered your beloved ex boyfriend.

"Y/n.." he said quietly as u remembered the memories u said with him. All of ur feelings were now coming back to you. U stayed quiet as the others were aswell. "Im sorry, do i know you?" U said with a smile as u put on a confuse expression.

Izana was quiet. He didnt know what to say. U could also see him trembling a bit. It was an odd sight to see since he was usually full of confidence and pride but right now he was trembling. "Boss.. i didnt know u arrived." Rindou said as he looked at him. Izana then regained his composure as he sat down and sternly looked at you.

Rindou,ran and kakucho stayed quiet. ' it seems they don't remember eachother.. If so.. then i might have a chance winning y/n's heart..' rin thought as he thinks about a future where he get married with you and have children. He soon found himself blushing like crazy. "Rin, are u okay?" You who is sitting next to him asked. He was red and u thought he was sick. 'Wait is he.. blushing?" Your mind went blank as u looked at the other executives.

'Could it be.. rindou is gay and has a crush on one of the executives..?!' You honestly did not expected that but u didnt really care. Then the waitresses started serving the meal along with some high quality wine. You ate ur dish peacefully as u noticed izana staring at you from time to time. Although whenever u looked at him, he'd always look away. 'Does he still hate me..?' U thought as u wiped ur lips using ur handkerchief.

"Lady y/n~ would u like some wine? Here let me pour some for y-you!" The purple haired said who is also known as Haitani Ran. "H-huh?" Just before u could answer him, he poured you a glass of the high quality wine with a lazy smile. He was definitely drunk as he continued blabbering about random things.

You looked at the glass of wine as u were quite hesitant to drink it since u might reveal the fact that u remember them while being in a drunken state. Nevertheless, u drank the wine as u realized rindou was staring at you . You can see that he's staring at you. His eyes move to different parts of you. He admires your beauty. A blush fills his cheeks as he continues to gaze at you.

"Are you enjoying the wine, my lady? He asked with a smile on his face. It seems he was enjoying himself. "Mhm.." u continued gulping down the wine as u know damn well you're gonna regret what you just did. You were quite weak to wines but since u didnt want to be left out, u decided to also drink.

Rindou stared at you as he admired your beauty for as long as he can. Izana Kurokawa, ur ex boyfriend was simply watching you. He couldn't bring himself to try talking to you after what he did. He carefully listened as u talked with his executives. He was somewhat annoyed at the fact that another person is receiving ur attention. Hes the only one who deserves ur attention but he decided not to cause a ruckus.

He only stared at you. He then realized Rindou, who was also staring at you. He did not like the way rindou was looking at you. 'Does rindou have a crush on my Wife..? Is he betraying me right now..?' Izana thought as he thinks about multiple ways of torturing rindou. He simply 'tch' at the sight since he did not want his Wife to be fear him and see the cruel things he always does.

"Yo y/n, should we go and have some fun after this?" Ran said with a seductive smile as he put his arms around you. he ignored sanzu who was talking about random drugs he bought from someone he had connection with. You felt ran's muscular arms around ur bare neck, as u somehow blushed. You were drunk and was not in the right state of mind right now.