Chapter 2

"Father, who are they?" You asked with a confused yet calm look as u stared at the three man infront of you. "They are the executives of Bonten. Introduce yourself." Ur father stated as he look at the three man. Each and one of them started introducing themselves. "Im Ran Haitani. And this this my little brother Rindou." The purple haired said with a flirtatious smile. 'Will she remember us since we'd introduce ourselves?' Rindo thought as he looked at you but u were still unfazed which somehow saddened him.

'Did she have some kind of accident? Is that why she doesn't remember us?' Ran looked at you sternly, trying to see if you were pretending not to know them but you looked completely clueless. 'Wait... if she forgot everything.. then she must've forgot about izana! Theres a chance i could try and win her heart..' rindo thought as he suddenly blushed at the thought of him being with you. "What about you?" You said as u points at the pink haired male with diamond shaped scars using ur elegant fan.

You didnt know him which just made u more curious about him. The pink haired gulped down him saliva before saying a sentence, "im Sanzu Haruchiyo. I greet the young lady of the Floyen clan." He said as he bowed down. "You can lift ur head up." You stated as u wanted to see his face even more and admire it. He had a handsome face and those diamond scars made him 10x handsome. Sanzu lifted his head as he avoid eye contact with you which confused u. Ran and rindou on the other hand was quite speechless at how polite sanzu was with you since they'd never saw sanzu be this kind towards literally anyone.

'Does sanzu perhaps.. have some feelings for y/n..?' Ran thought as he observed sanzu and you talking while rindou was just quiet while also listening to their conversation.

"It seems all of you got along well with my daughter." Your father said in a stern and strict tone as he watched the three bonten executives happily interact with you. "I was thinking about y/n's new bodyguard and I've decided to choose atleast one of u bonten executives.." he stated as all of us had our attention right to Legis Floyen, also known as my biological father and the current leader of the floyen clan.

The three bonten executives stayed quiet as they waited for legis to speak. 'Wait.. i'll be getting a new bodyguard?!' U thought as u really did not want one even tho it's for ur safety. 'Please be sanzu..' u silently thought as u prayed to the gods that ur father will choose sanzu as ur new bodyguard since u didnt want to spend any more time with the Haitani brothers. They might found out that u were only pretending to not know them. And u definitely do not want that.

"Sanzu is excellent at swordsmanship." Your father compliment the oink haired as he smiled a victory smile as u were also smiling since u thought your father was gonna choose sanzu. But all ur dreams and delusions were all hopeless when ur father added something. "Although he already has someone to protect. Which is Sano Manjiro. It would be bothersome to have 2 people to guard, right mr sanzu?" Legis said as sanzu only nodded his head even tho he did not want to.

"Ran is also good but i know for a fact you'd try and have your way with my daughter so.. no." He said with a smile as ran gulped down his saliva. "That only leave to one. Which is Rindou Haitani. Even if hes also a womanizer like his brother, he has manners and is respectful. So i will assign you to take good care of my daughter and protect her at all cost." Your eyes widened in horror as ur jaw slightly dropped.

Aint no fucking way

'My ex bestfriend who abandoned and also betrayed me because of some random girl accusing me of hurting her??' U thought as u wanted to talk back but u decided not to since it'll only just ruin ur reputation. 'Fighting with my father in public is a big nono, i'll just talk to him about the bodyguard stuff later..' u thought as you excused yourself to go and rest. "Rindou go escort her since you're going to be her bodyguard soon enough." Legis said with a smile as ran and sanzu looked at rindou with a look of defeat.