Chapter 1

You saw your old bestfriend who abandoned you few years ago. If you were being honest, you missed him a lot. You were shock to see him outside the estate. What in the world was he doing here? 'Wait.. dont tell me he decided to be some kind of criminal..' you thought as you looked at him walked towards the front door. You also saw Ran and he looked more mature than before. He still got that seductive smile that he wore on his face.

What u were basically searching for was Izana. You wanted to see him even tho u tried resenting him. A small part of you missed him a lot and the other part of you hates him so right now you're not quite sure about what u think of him anymore.

What you're worrying more right now is how you're going to face all of them? The last time u met with them was when they accused you of hurting yuri. Right, what happened with yuri? U didnt see her coming with rindou nor ran earlier. Did she lose contact with the tenjiku members? Nevertheless it's not even ur business.

You were sweating as u kept thinking on how you'll act when u meet them. 'I didnt think i'd meet them again in the future..' u thought as u stared outside the night sky. 'I sometimes wonder what izana is up to.' U thought before walking off from ur room. 'I'll just pretend i dont remember them..!' U put on a smile as u walked down the stairs where the guest were arriving. It was crowded and your father was there, greeting the guests.

You walked up to him, "father," u said in a low tone as he looked at you. "Ah y/n, you should go inside the party hall. I'll come in shortly after i greet the guests." He said with a warm smile as i walked to the party hall alone. I didnt have my bodyguard with me since he retired after getting the news of his wife being pregnant. You were happy for him and kind of jealous of him to have a more greater love life than you but u were still happy.

It's about time u find a new suitable bodyguard anyway. As you were walking down the halls, and to the party hall. As u enter the party hall, all eyes were on you. U felt extremely nervous since u didnt expected to be stared like this. The crowds were looking at you and gossiping to one another. 'Isnt that sir Legis"s daughter?' 'Shes prettier than the rumors..' 'she got back from the academy?' All of them were talking about you. How did they even get information about u anyways.

You then walked over to where the Floyen's table were as u sat there quietly. There were some of ur relatives but u werent really close with them since they think of u as a rival to be the successor to the Floyen clan. U didnt really care about them as u minded ur own business. U caught people staring at you but u didnt do anything since right now, u dont have any authority. Who would even listen to a small and petite little girl. They'd probably just laugh at you.

???'s pov
'Isnt that.. y/n..?' A certain jellyfish thought as he continued to stare at her like a weirdo that he didnt even listened to his friend talking about random drugs that hes addicted to. "Rindou, are u listening to me right now?!" A pink haired said as he looked at the purple jellyfish with a annoyed look. "What're u even looking at—?" The pink haired said as he looked at the direction on where rindou was staring at. He was shock to see rindou staring a random woman that he has never seen rindou communicate with. Other than that, that woman was pretty as hell. 'Holy shit, rindou sure has good types in womans. She looks like she'd be good in bed' the pink haired thought as he thinks about something sexual that he even found himself blushing.

'Y/n.. what is she doing here?' Rindou thought as he looked at her once more. 'Wait.. could it be.. sir legis is her father..?' Rindou thought as he tried resembling you and sir legis and found that the two of u were literally identical. 'Fuck, why didnt i know it.. i thought they just have the same last name but not related but they are.. atleast if my theory is correct.' He continued staring at you as he admired your beauty. 'You are still so beautiful even after a few years..' rindou silently thought as he could feel his cheeks starts heating up just by looking at you.