Chapter 5

The next day arrives as you found yourself in the same room rindou had carried you into.

It felt weird since usually there would be maids and servants pressuring you to wake up but now, the room just felt peaceful and empty.

'Do they not have any maids here?'

You thought as u looked around for a bit. The room had a luxurious looking interior. The room itself looks as if its some kind of princess's room.

It had some random paintings and a beautiful chandelier. Of course, you preferred your room in the floyen estate.

You then got up from the bed as you look at yourself in the large mirror that was next to the wardrobe.

'Rindou.. helped me put on this gown..'

Your cheeks starts to turn to a bright shade of red as u remembered about what happened last night.

Your heart was beating like crazy at the thought of rindou. U didnt really expect to be blushing around over ur ex bestfriend whom u used to love platonically.

You shook off the thoughts as u went to the bathroom and took a long bath. After some time, u finished and put on a white long dress that had some purple flowery pattern on it.

The dress was already inside the wardrobe so u assume they got it ready for you which u appreciate. There was also some jewelry but u only wore a pearl necklace and some earrings.

You calmed yourself down before exiting the room. 'What if i bump into izana..? What should i do? What should i say?'

You walked down the hallway as u peek through to see if there was anyone around. 'Phew, izana is not here so i should be safe—'

Ur thoughts were interupted when u felt a hand on ur shoulder. You were gonna scream but u somehow managed to shut yourself up. You then looked behind you as ur hand was so ready to slap the person who touched ur shoulder.

But ur hand stops just before u could actually slap the person. U realized it was sanzu.

U immedietly took ur hand away as u apologize. "Im so sorry, i thought u were someone else."

Sanzu on the other hand was quite speechless but soon regain his composure. "Ah, uhm.. eh.. i did not intend to scare u"

He did not know what to say as he loses literally all of the confidence he used to have. Usually he would be all brave and seduce literally any women he finds attractive but now hes quiet and cant seem to talk.

You stared at him as his face turned even redder. You noticed that and immediately looked away. "Im sorry for staring. Im sure you're uncomfortable with me."

"Eh? No, of course not. I just.. uh.. i felt kind of nervous." He revealed as u were shocked.

'Why would he be nervous around me? Does he think im a mean person just like those rumors?'

"Ah.. ok then." You did not know what to even say since no one has ever been this clueless  and shy towards u before.

"Should we have breakfast together?" U said with a bright smile as u were hungry. U were hoping he'd say yes since u dont want to be alone.