Part 10

A/N: this part contains mature content, if you don't feel like reading it. Also, just a reminder that this is fiction, not based in real life. 

-

A week had passed since Brad left the apartment, at least now you could get out of your room without being afraid of him jumping at you and trying to kiss you or something worse.

You had been looking at other places but none of them convinced you, they were too old, too expensive or too far from the university. At least your landlord let you stay until the end of the month, which was almost over and you still hadn't found anything.

Olivia suggested that you could move into her apartment for a while until you found a permanent place, but four people already lived there, five if you included yourself, so you thanked her and continued with the search. Valerie lived in the dorm, so it wasn't an option since bringing in outsiders was against the rules.

And then there was Cillian, who offered you his guest room for as long as you needed it. But you couldn't accept it. Spending time with him in his house was one thing and another completely different living with him, it made you anxious just thinking about it.

"When you finish reading that article, here I leave you this essay by a former student that could be useful to you, it is about the collection of tapestries of Elisabeth the Catholic. You should consider going back a little to the Middle Ages and including her in your research because she really was the driving force behind the patronage of the rest of the women in the family." Cillian's reflective voice brought you back to reality.

He had made space in his desk so you could study in his office instead of going to the library. "Thanks, I'll take a look when I finish this," you said, grabbing the essay and letting it aside.

Cillian took off his glasses and placed them on the desk. He leaned back in his chair and stretched his back. He then looked at the notes you had taken about the article you were reading. "You're very meticulous," he commented with a nod of approval.

"Thank you," you smiled shyly.

He looked so handsome, with the sleeves of his sweater rolled up to his forearms and the edge of his white shirt peeking out from underneath. You swallowed and clenched your thighs, thinking about everything you would do to that man if you could. He noticed it and placed a warm hand on your thigh, his touch making you shiver.

"If I ask you what you are thinking, would you be completely sincere?", he wondered, staring at your lips.

You looked at him, hesitating between being honest or making up some excuse. "Promise me you won't judge me."

He shook his head, biting the inside of his cheek. "I would never judge you."

"Well, I was thinking about what it would feel like to suck you up right here in your office while you're sitting at your desk," you whispered, leaning into him. He cleared his throat and looked at you with wide eyes.

You tried to ignore the heat spreading across your cheeks and lower belly, not knowing that Cillian was just as bad if not worse than you. He sighed. "What can I say, Y/N, I'm all yours," he spoke softly, patting his lap.

"Are you serious?" you were a bit surprised. Tilting your head to the side, you looked at the closed door. "Right now?"

"It's as good a time as any. This way you get it out of your head and continue with your project with more enthusiasm."

His words made you laugh. "Okay, Cillian."

He moved the chair back to make room for you, as you stood up you were able to see his hard length pressing through his trousers. "You liked the idea too, I see."

You sat on his thigh, grinding your hips to feel the friction of his jeans against your covered clit. With one hand he grabbed you by the waist to keep you in place while with the other trembling one he tried to unbutton his jeans. You pressed your forehead against his, panting and holding onto his shoulders as you felt your orgasm arrival.

"You sound so good while you ride my thigh..." He whispered in your ear with a hoarse voice and left a trail of kisses from your earlobe to your neck. That was enough to make you cum. Still holding onto him and panting, you planted a wet kiss on his lips.

Looking down, you noticed that he had finally managed to unbutton his jeans, so you used your palm to stroke his length, feeling its consistency through the underwear. Cillian clenched his jaw and let out a muffled moan.

Several knocks on the door made you jump off his lap in a flash, returning to your chair in the corner of the desk. He buttoned his pants as quickly as he could and sat in a funny way, trying to hide his erection. "Come in," he said out loud after clearing his throat.

He had completely forgotten that he had a tutoring scheduled that day and it made you laugh, but you tried to cover it up with a cough.

The door opened slightly and a girl from your class stepped in the office. "Good morning, Mr. Murphy. I asked for tutoring today to review the grade I got in last week's essay...", she fell silent when she saw you, clearly not expecting to find anyone else in Cillian's office.

"Sure, take a seat. Just give me a second to find the essays." He started looking through the mess of papers and books on his desk until he grabbed a folder, taking one of the papers out of it and staring at the student. "I hope you don't mind that Y/N is here, she's working on her final project."

You gave her a small nod and returned your attention to your notes. However, you couldn't help but notice the way the girl looked at Cillian and how she ran her hand through her hair as she leaned over the desk to look at the writing. He was explaining in a monotone voice which parts of the text would have needed revising before handing it in and which paragraphs she could have written differently to reinforce her own ideas instead of just paraphrasing the original author.

"For these reasons I have given you that grade, do you agree?"

She bit her lip and looked up thoughtfully. "I don't know, Mr. Murphy. I think I deserve a little more."

"Try a little harder next time and we'll see," he said with a polite smile. "Can I help you with something else?"

She said no and after saying goodbye to Cillian, she left the office clearly disappointed, not looking in your direction even once.

"So, was her essay the kind that makes you want to tear your eyes off?", you asked innocently. Cillian stared at you bewildered for a moment until he realised what you meant.

He chuckled. "Kind of, yeah."

You looked at his cheeks, which were still a little flushed. "Cillian, do you think that she has heard us?"

He shrugged and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't know, I didn't remember about her but next time we can't forget to lock the door."

"So, there's going to be a next time?", you teased him, smiling playfully.

Cillian stared at you, fidgeting with his glasses in his hand as he spoke with a pretended seriousness. "Absolutely, yes. More than one, I hope."