Part 13

A/N: this part contains smut, if you are a minor do not read it. 

-

You spent the week before the Christmas holidays studying in the library. Right after the holidays you had two weeks of exams and you were dreading it with your whole soul. Looking up from your notes, you rubbed your eyes. The fluorescent lights from the ceiling were starting to give you a headache. With a small sigh, you stretched in the chair making your back crack. The boy sitting in front of you stared at you with an annoyed expression.

So you put your things in your backpack and left the room. Your university library was wonderful, it had that academic and ancient aura that transported you to another time. It seemed like a labyrinth full of rooms that connected to other rooms, if it was the first time you entered you could get lost but it was part of its charm, wasn't it?.

You headed towards the exit, passing tables full of students who had had the same idea as you. Once outside, you stood on top of the entrance steps, from where you could see the whole campus. The icy wind hurt your cheeks like little pins. After locating it, you walked towards the office building with determination, grateful for the warmth, and went up.

Cillian's office had the door open, so you looked into it and saw him sitting behind his desk.

"Hey, are you busy?"

He looked up, his face lighting up the moment he saw you. "Come in," he said, inviting you in with his hand, "close the door, please."

You obeyed, not wanting to be caught by surprise together by some random student like almost happened last time. You placed your backpack on a chair and headed towards Cillian to sit on his lap, burying your face in the crock of his neck. He held you, tracing circles on your back.

"Is everything okay, love?" He wondered, a bit worried since you had been clinging to him for a while, without speaking.

You let out a small whimper, changing your position on his lap to look at his face with your arms now intertwined around his neck. "Yes, everything is fine. I'm just tired of studying," you complained, rolling your eyes. Cillian smiled, kissing the tip of your nose, which was still frozen like an ice cube.

"You have little left to finish, it's your last year. A small last effort and you have it, you will see how it is worth it," he encouraged you as he always did.

"I know," you said, turning your head to the side to kiss his sharp jaw, "but it would be easier if my teacher could tell me what the exam is going to be like."

He put his big hand on the back of your neck and pressed his lips against yours. You opened your mouth slightly to let him in, closing your eyes and focusing on the warmth of his tongue dancing with yours. You rubbed your crotch against his bulge, which was starting to grow. He let out a small moan and pulled away from you, pressing your foreheads together.

"What would your classmates say if they found out that I told you that?" he asked softly, caressing your swollen lips.

You shrugged. "I don't care what they say, " you whispered, "also, they don't have to find out. They haven't found out that we fuck, either. Everybody knows that I'm your favourite student, it won't be a surprise if I get really good marks."

Cillian frowned at the mention of you two being more than teacher and student but it disappeared the moment you slipped from his lap slowly, remaining between his legs and the desk.

You glanced up at him from behind your eyelashes and bit your lip, running a hand up his length through his pants. Cillian watched you with an eyebrow raised. He nodded slightly, encouraging you to continue.

So you unbuttoned his pants and freed his cock.

You laced your fingers behind his trunk and spread some precum over his glans, using your thumbs to gently caress it. He let out a whimper and leaned back in his chair, throwing his head back, getting lost in the feeling. As you continued stroking his tip in circular motions, you saw Cillian's Adam's Apple rising and falling.

The sight of Cillian enjoying your touch made you feel proud and wet. He looked down and caught you staring at him, so he reached and touched your hair tenderly. "So beautiful", he murmured while panting.

Without taking your eyes away from him, you changed your hands position to grab his length. After a small squeeze that made him throb, you caressed his balls as you slid your fingers along his cock. Cillian gripped the arms of his chair tightly, thrusting his hips towards you.

You held the base of his cock firmly and left light kisses along his entire member. His moans of pleasure accompanied your movements rhythmically. With your tongue you licked his glans in circular motions once again, sucking softly from time to time. Cillian was close to cumming, his face was flushed and from the sounds escaping from his half open mouth, he was a mess. And it was all your doing.

So you continued, until you felt his hand brush your face to pull you away. And then he came, which made you gasp in surprise since you weren't expecting it like that. You leaned on his thighs as you watched his penis return to its natural size. Cillian absentmindedly stroked your hair for a few minutes until his breathing returned back to normal again.

You stood up and grabbed your backpack to look for a pack of tissues, taking one out and handing it for Cillian to clean himself. He was gawking at you, a small smile forming at the corner of his mouth.

"What?" You wondered, amused.

He sighed and shook his head. "Two essays with comments on a work of art seen in class by Donatello, Masaccio or Tiziano and thirty multiple choice questions. This is how the exam will be, I can't tell you more Y/N."

"Thanks, Cill." You kissed his cheek. "I was kind of joking when I asked for the exam, but it's good to know."

A/N: thanks to everyone who likes this story

A/N: thanks to everyone who likes this story. I appreciate your comments so much, it always makes my days better. Thank you!