Sun and Moon

Morro POV

Following Theron we made it to the entrance and met up with the rest of the group, each had a few objects in their arms. Bekura had the most objects, silently xe handed a few of them to me. 

"Ok lets go," Theron growled happily. 

The group kept glancing at me and Theron, but they ignored them all. As we exited the bridge the guard nodded to us, as we headed south-east. Leaving the clearing of the Eye and into the thick forest around it. The trees cleared after a twenty-five minute walk, in the clearing was a small stream and log cabin. 

Outside were a collection of tables and chairs. The group headed to there and set their stuff on the table, following their actions, I did the same. Theron held the eggs in his arms, swaddled in a blanket. 

"Theron, are we gonna talk about it?" Neo asked in a stern rumble. 

"Talk about what?" He responded absently. 

I sighed, here we go. This is like the time Lloyd came to the mountain with ten baby dragons, and wanted to keep them. We ended up keeping them, but they love me more that Lloyd. I even told him that would happen, because he is never there to watch them. 

"The dragon eggs that you and Morro appeared with," Kikimora spat, she hates babies. 

"They are going to be adorable!" Khamari said excitedly, Neo and Aurelia nodded enthusiastically. 

"They eggs are staying with us," Theron growled stubbornly. 

I sighed. "Actually they can't, they need a Sun and Moon elemental master or dragon. I need to take them and all of you to the Mountain and Lloyd." This might take a while. "We can go now or I can come back with Lloyd and the Dragon Element." 

"No!" They all yelled. 

"We'll go," Aranea said, ready to go. 

"Grab what you need and then we'll go," I snarled impatiently. 

About half an hour later the group was ready. Finally. I grabbed the dragon eggs, tied together in a blanket, to keep them from breaking. 

Neo took his form of a fae dragon. He was black in colour, with silver accents and rainbow speckles along his butterfly wings. His one gold eye and one silver eye glowed brightly. His tail was short and thin. He had long gold antenna and grey horns. 

Khamari took his form of an wyvern dragon. His wings were covered in feathers, was a white-pink with white-purple patterns, and a pale blue under belly. He was covered in feathers and his tail had spike on the end of it. 

Kikimora's form was that of a Basilisk dragon. She stood on her back legs, but ran on her front legs. Her wings were built more for speed than long distance. She was covered in long spikes and her tail ended in a long spike. Her scales were a mix of black, super dark red and bone white. Her form really was the stuff of nightmares. 

Theron's form was wolf-like. Built like the ultimate predator, their legs were built for running fast and far. He had no wings and club-like tail. They were covered in fur and antlers shaped horns, built for smashing. He was a dark brown and black, his long fangs barred in a smile. 

Bekura was a wyvern dragon, his wings acted as his front legs. Xe liked climbing cave spires as a dragon and xyr prehensile tail showed that. Xe had dark grey coloring and xyr pale green eyes glowed slightly. Xyr ears were really long to catch more sound, while xyr horns were small. 

Aranea's form was similar to a spider, but still a dragon. Fae had two extra sets of legs and four wings. Fae has dark green and black scales and a short tail. Fae had lots of horn and pincers by her mouth. Faers four eyes gleamed silver. 

Aurelia, Space Element. Zhis dragon has four legs and six wings, each wing had short tendrils that float around on a phantom breeze. Zhe has two tails that end in tendrils and short spikes. Zhe is a black with dark purple and dark blue, with white yellow speckles. Zhe has long swirly horns. 

I took my dragon form, my long dark green wings. Dark sage and black tail swishing behind me in anticipation of flying. 

"Let's go," I roared at the dragons. 

We took flight in large gusts of wind, except for Theron, they ran along the forest floor. We split into two groups: Me, Kikimora, Khamari, and Aranea were the faster group so we went ahead while; Aurelia, Bekura, Theron, and Neo went at a slower pace and could stay in the air to wait. 

I landed in the main entrance with the other three a short distance behind me. I landed in my hybrid form, transforming between my forms was easy as breathing now. "Lloyd, I have the Pack here now. We'll be starting the plan at an accelerated pace now." I waited a minute. 

I sighed my Prince was busy, like he usually was. Soon this would be over. 

Kikimora, Khamari and Aranea landed behind me, going back to their hybrid forms. 

"I always forget how fast you are, Morro," Khamari muttered softly, running a hand through his white pink fluffy hair. I smirked slightly, I was the wind master. 

"Do you guys remember where your rooms are?" Aranea noded sharply, fae dark green hair waving like long thin spikes. Kikimora just headed up to her room, her dark red curls hiding the top of her black eyes and the back of her neck. 

The sound of running and the wind of wing flaps reached me as the rest of the group appeared, they had gotten faster than the last time I had seen them. Theron reached the cave first and returned to his hybrid form, his black wolf cut slicked back slightly like he had been running in his hybrid form for part of the run, and he probably had. 

The other three landed behind them. Bekura headed straight to xeir room, white green eyes tired and braided blue-grey hair coming out in places.  Aurelia looked tired for once, and followed xem. Zhis lavender jellyfish cut bobbing along with zhis steps. 

Neo walked right up to me and asked, "How many Elemental Master need to be caught?" He always got right to the point. 

"Eleven, then the Ninja. And the Dragon Element is already on our side." I respond automatically, then continued. "We already have one here, the Mind Element. He's in the dungeon right now. Cato, his dragon, is watching him." 

"Hmm," Neo nodded, his curls bouncing. I always loved Neo's hair, it was a dark black, but it was speckled with pale rainbow colouring. Neo flew up to his cave along the wall. 

Everyone was tired and heading to their rooms tomorrow the work would begin. I set the eggs in one of the empty egg caves, the cave had a makeshift nest and a heating lamp for the eggs. I turned and headed back to my cave, two near silent cracks echoed in the large cave. Probably just the maze rearranging. 

Thanks for reading, eggs mean elements, dragons reflect their elements. Get ready to go after the other Elemental Masters. Should I put in a reader insert later? 

Peace out! ;)