Forgiveness

Jay POV 

I remember passing out and then waking up to an excruciating pain. It felt like my boy way being torn in two, I opened my eyes to see a boy who looked similar to myself. He had white curly hair with different colored streaks that lightning could be, and dark green eyes. He looked similar to myself, just in a different tone. 

I was being split from the other boy, as I fully formed a different kind of pain stabbed both of us. The pain was mostly in my back, but it spread across my body. The pain seemed to be going through the other boy. 

We locked eyes and held eye contact, I could see appendages begin to form on his back and I could feel them forming on my own back. 

The pain became overwhelming and I fell unconscious. 

"Jay," A lower toned voice called out to me, it held a familiarity that I couldn't place, despite it being distorted like the other occupants here. 

I opened my eyes to see the other boy standing over me. His dark green eyes shimmering. I yelped and tried to move away, only to find that I wasn't even on the ground and I yelped again. 

"What is going on right now?" I yelled, only to hear the distortion in my own voice. I inhaled sharply at the sudden change. 

The boy stood in front of me, floating on the air. A white dragon floated beside him, the dragon had lightning-like golden horns, a whip tail and lithe body for speed, the scales around their mouth were a purple and split their face in half, and lightning patterns covered their boy in various colors. "Jay you need to calm down, there is nothing to fear here." I knew that voice, but I couldn't tell from where. 

Then I noticed the appendages he had. A whip-like white tail with electric blue patterns that faded into multiple colors of purple, yellow, red and green. The tail had a lightning shaped blade of blue. Long lightning shaped red and blue horn grew from his head and he had features that were common among the others, claws, dragon feet, fangs, etc. White scales poked through his skin. 

He sighed, because yes I was still panicking. Lloyd who was draconic and oni, as well brought over a large mirror. I looked right in the mirror, I looked exactly like the other boy, but instead of white, I had light gray scales. I looked between him and the mirror. 

"Okay sit down, both of you," Lloyd spoke in a commanding, distorted tone. Responding to the command before any of us could think, the boy, the lightning dragon and I sat on the ground. Or rather the air, which was really weird. I went to touch the ground, but stopped just before I could touch it. It was like an invisible force was pushing me back. Lloyd spoke again, pacing around and noticing what I was doing. "That is the curse of the Dragon Lightning Masters, once you become a true Master you are unable to touch the ground. It is an annoying curse, but it is true." We both looked at him in shock. I guess the boy didn't know that either. 

"Umm..." I interrupted, "I don't know either of your names," I gestured to the two beside me. 

Lloyd ran his hand through his hair and sighed, muttering, "I still have to do this so many more times." 

The boy beside me spoke rapid fire, "I'm Capala," 

"I'm Munja," the lightning dragon spoke in the same rapid fire way. 

"And you are the split personality of myself, Lloyd split both of us." I stared at him in extreme confusion. 

"Wait I'm what?" I questioned, their words were easy to understand, but what?

Lloyd pinched the bridge of his nose as he spoke, "Capala is the original, and to keep from going insane, his imagination created you. You keep each other from going insane, but I split both of you since you can keep each other sane better this way."