Doors

Bekura POV

We landed at the entrance to the Mountain, after Luke hopped off I changed back and lead him into the main cave. Inside there was Mezti, Janak and Tonatiuh were racing around with Mari and Theron, Kiki and Aranea gossiped on Kiki's ledge. Aurelia was looking off into space on zhis high platform. Upon our arrival Neo poked his head out of his cave, a paper designed animal in his hand, it was partially blind anyway. At least I could hear so much better than anyone.

The three young ones ran over to meet the new person and say high, they tried their best to be on the quieter side, but they are little.

"Hi, Bekura!" They all managed to say at the same time, sounds echoing around.

"Who's this?" Janak asked, gesturing to Luke. His white eyes glowing brightly.

Luke smiled at the young ones, "I'm Luke," He answers, "Master of Pathways."

"What does that mean?" Golden Tonatiuh looked at him curiously.

"What can you do?" Mezti questioned quitely.

Luke smirked at the chance to show off his abilities. "This!" He exclaimed. He waved his hands and a doorway appeared in front of him. Beside Kiki and Aranea another door appeared. Luke pushed the door open and the door by the other two opened as well. The three kids eagerly looked through the door, Janak stepped forwards and got a high five from Kiki. They backed away and stared wide eyed at Luke.

"How far is your range?" Mezti questioned.

Luke paused, "It's really more about places I've been to or seen." He explained.

"Oh! That's so cool!" Tonatiuh said in awe.

Janak got a really excited look on his face, "Wanna see what we can do, Luke?" The other two got eager and began to get more excited.

He smiled at them, "Sure, why not?"

"Yay!" They cheered before a chorus of sorries were directed to Bekura. 

Mezti stepped up first, he was the most talented in his abilities. He held his up to the air and a moon appeared above him, glowing brightly and illuminating the space brightly.

Tonatiuh stepped beside him and did the same, instead a burning sun appeared above him, the two grinned at Luke, who stared at them in awe.

Janak went right up to Luke and a focus of golden energy appeared in his hand, as the golden energy died down, a flower of sparkling energy was in his palm. Janak smiled up at the older boy and handed him the glowing flower.

"Thank you for showing me and giving me this, Janak," Luke said kindly.

"Can you stay and play with us?" Tonatiuh asked hopefully.

I butted in before Luke could be dragged off to play with the three kids. "Luke has a job to do currently for Lloyd and Cole,"

"Cole will be back soon?" Mezti asked, making sure.

I smiled and nodded, "He will."

The excited three kids ran off to play with the other hybrids before Cole came back, they love it when he creates things for them. Since Janak isn't strong enough yet to create large scale things for them.

"Over here, Luke. Lloyd told me to put the entrance in the main cave so we'll put it right here," I gestured to a space on the wall that opened up to a dead end wall.

He nodded, "I'll key it to one of the empty closets in the common space we talked in earlier." I nodded as Luke began to focus.

He closed his eyes and began making more complicated hand movements than before, the doorway slowly began to take shape. The door was made of dark wood and had intricate designs laid into the wood.

He opened his eyes and was about to fall to the ground before Capala zoomed in with Jay and stopped him from hitting the ground.

"He'll be fine," I reassured the two boys upon their questioning looks, "He just over exerted himself like how Lloyd would, wanna set him down or you gonna hold him up until he wakes?" I teased Capala.

A blush snuck up his face, "I'm gonna hold him up, his internal energy is already excelating so he should be awake soon," He defended himself.

I just smirked at the shorter boy, as his split was suppressing laughter behind him.

"You sure that's the only reason?" Jay teased giving his split a gentle push on the shoulder, tying his best not to burst out laughing.

"No!" He angrily said to the other boy, blush still present on his face.

I walked up to the door and pushed it open, beyond was some of the Hunters, Azri, Hadrian and Draco, by their blurry figures.

"So this is where Luke put the doorway," Draco hummed.

Wren POV (I forgot this baby existed)

I sighed and walked towards the main room, over the past while I've been scouting Ninjago City and was called back by Lloyd. He said something about more hybrids joining us at the Mountain.

I found some leads on the new Earth Master, a leads on the Healing and Weapon Masters. The Earth Master seemed to be just outside Ninjago City. The Weapons Master seems to be an assassin out of Styx and the Healing Master seemed to be a nomad around Ninjago offering Healing in terms of money, objects or favors.

I ended up on one of the high ledges entering the main room, below Capala was holding up a human, Jay beside him, Bekura stood by a carved snake and orchid carved door, and a few of the other hybrids were around.

I watched as Bekura pushed the door open and on the other side was a completely different place. It was like a log cabin, but covered in plants and plants hanging from the roof, and there were a few tables around.

I spread my wings and glided down, most of the hybrids and little ones had gathered over by the door. Two hybrids and a partial creature hybrid were on the other side. The creature hybrid had a fierce and vicious glare.

Just then Lloyd, Morro and Cole entered the room and came straight over to the door.

"Neo?" Lloyd asked the shorter boy, "How much energy does it take for you to do a Transphormation?"

He tipped his head in thought for a moment before answering, "If your asking how many I can do at a time, the answer would be maybe five in one day," He answered.

"Perfect, I can take the last one since we have six new hybrids to transphorm." Lloyd respond, and Neo nodded in challenge.

The boy who Capala was holding up chose that moment to wake up, "Ugh," He muttered, "That took way more energy than I thought," He rubbed his head gently before noticing that he was in fact being held up by someone. Which he quickly righted himself and muttered and polite, "Thank you,"

To which Capala blush lightly and said, "No problem," Back.

"I'll get the others," The growling voice of the creature hybrid spoke and disappeared on the other side of the door.

This was getting interesting ang with so few Elements left to collect before the plan was complete, Ninjago would be re-made the right way, our way, Lloyd's way.

There is the next chapter! Happy reading.

- Cato