Transformation

Neo POV 

Olivia, Olivia, OLIVIA! It echoed through my very being, coursed through me like lightning. Simering just below the skin, waiting for me to explode. 

The Pack calling out to me was distant in my mind, "I need to take care of something." I snarled out. 

"Mother," I spat. "I'm not going anywhere with you," It was weird to have my voice sound human, it lost it's deep anger. 

She humphed in disappointment. "What have you done to your hair! It's a disaster! You look like a boy of all things." She spat boy out like it was poison. "We need to get you looking back to yourself. We've missed you so much, we need you back to your old self, Olivia." 

That was the last straw, how dare she say those things. "You are a disappointment of a Mother, you don't deserve to have that title. I am a boy, and my name is and always has been: Neo! It was never Olivia, that name can rot in hell. You can rot in hell, this town and all it's stupid traditions can rot in hell! One more way you can be dissapointed in me is that I'm half dragon, most Oni are shit!" 

The gasp that came out of my mother's mouth was legendary, it felt so good to yell at her for all she did. I pushed past her, with her too stunned to do anything, I started after the two boys. I felt mother, no, Eleanor grab my arm and yell: 

"You are my child, Olivia! You will listen to Me!" Came the shrill shriek. 

I spoke low and strained, "Let. Me. Go." I was fighting killing her, but why? That voice in my head asked. 

"Were going home!" She said it with such finality, and firmly. She began dragging me in the direction of my old house. I refuse to call it a home. It was a prison, the only way to be free is to kill her

"No," I managed out passed my internal struggle to not kill her. She deserves it, KILL HER! 

Slap! I heard it before I felt in, she smacked me right across the face. Her angry face looked up at me. I just stared at her I shook. 

"Enough of this nonsense, we are going home!" Her tone was so angry for such a weak person. 

A laugh escaped through my mouth and Eleanor just looked at me. "You are so dead," I let that voice take over, it was more of snarl than my distorted voice. I lunged at her against my will, but it was so exhilarating and freeing. 

The next thing I knew I was on the outskirts of the town, standing on the docs facing the town. It lay in ruin, everything twisted and broken by my Element. Transformation. There was a trail of blood from the town to me, I was absolutely covered in it. From head to toe. 

I front of me was a rib bone, still covered in blood. By the scent I could tell whos it was, Eleanor's. At least now she's dead. 

I took the bone and snapped it in half, throwing it in the ocean. She was better use dead than alive. 

"Mari, Bekura, Aurelia? Are you there?" I called out hesitantly into my comms. 

"Neo!" Came multiple replies. 

"Are you ok?" Bekura asked, calmly. 

Before I could answer Aurelia came in, "You let your oni take you over, didn't you?" That was the only downside to having Lloyd do the transformation, being a hybrid between a Oni and Dragon. We each had a Oni Rage Form, in times of intense anger it would surface and try and take over. This form was the embodiment of our own anger. 

I sighed, "I did, I- I just couldn't keep it away after my Mother came and tried to bring me back," I snarled out the end. 

"It's ok, everything will be fine. Just come back to the Mountain," Mari said softly. 

I nodded, "Ok. I'm coming" I changed, taking off from the dock and heading back home. My real home. I smiled softly at the thought. 

When I arrived, the whole Pack was there. They didn't say anything, they just lead me to one of the rooms down the hall from the main cave. It was filled with cushions, blanket and pillows. Without saying anything we all curled up in a huddle of blankets and warmth. 

It was nice to have the people I cared about around me, it really felt like home. 

Lloyds POV ~The Next day~

I felt it, the sheer rage and pain of Neo's Oni. His Oni was really afraid of having to go back to his past, he lashed out and killed a whole town. Destroying those who tried to put him down, be who he wasn't. 

Tears started to stream down my face, I could only imagine the pain that he was enduring. I could see every face he killed, every wrong that face did. 

How could one person have to go through this? Neo. My poor little transformation dragon boy, I'm so sorry what happened to you. My heart goes out to you. 

I felt Neo's Oni calming down, and leaving him. I grabbed my book from my bag and wrote to everyone, when I put in a different name of group they would receive it from their book. 

Pack and Morro 

Neo's Oni form has taken over and he was just released from it's control. Please get stuff read for him, make sure he feels ok. The Celestial Boys should be ok if you seal them both in cave together, if they go to sleep. Make sure they stay in there. Please take care of Neo. 

Yours 

- The Dark Prince 

Neo 

My heart goes out to you, your Oni may be your angry, but he also has the same pain as you. Talk to him, you might be able to join together. Oni have intense strength, but they can also help you discover more about your Element. Again my Heart goes out to you (And all struggling Trans kids) please be ok. 

Love 

- The Dark Prince 

I hope he's ok. The falling rays o the sun came through my window. 

Then came lots of yelling from the rest of the crew, I ran out to see what was happening. There on the screen was footage of the Bounty. Covered in blood, Killow impaled by a tree on the side, huge claw marks covered the ship, and the rope that tied Zane and Nya to the mast was destroyed, along with the mast. 

"You guy really overdid it," I muttered quietly. 

I gasped and looked extremely upset along with the rest of the crew. Kai and Jay were in tears, Cole looked like he was about to throw up,  and PIXAL looked pained and angry even. 

I looked up determinedly, ugh, and said, "We will avenge our fallen Ninja!" 

"We don't know that there dead!" Jay yelled. I hated his voice, so.... pitchy. 

Cole looked at him, "Realy?" He guested at the screen, then promptly ran to throw up. They all have such weak stomachs, I'll have to train them out of that. 

I then got a silent comm, "We have them all," I fought a smile

"Then come here," I whispered, they would be here in a matter of minutes. 

"Get your gear, we will scour the city until we find out who did this!" I yelled angrily. 

Oooh what will happen? Also poor Neo, and my heart to all the Trans kids who are struggling. Thanks to all who read my book! ;) 

Peace Out