Character Charts

This is just the main things/important things. Their personality/likes/dislikes get added to all to time so I'm not gonna add them.

Name - Lloyd also known as Ciaran or Dark Prince

Gender - Male (Achilian)

Element/Symbol - Dark Energy/Chinese Dragon

Dragon Form - His eyes a glowing dark purple and his hair had streaks of black in it's normal white colour. A second pair of arms sat below the first set they were black, like the rest of his scales. Long pointed ears poked out his long head and thin snout, dark purple was patched around his face like smears of darkness. Black oni horns poked out of his head, swishing behind him was a long white and black fur covered black and dark purple tail. Claws replaced nails and fangs filled his mouth. He stood on the claws of his feet.

Hair - Light Blonde w/ black streaks

Eyes - glowing purple

Name - Morro

Gender - Male (Achilian)

Element/Symbol - Wind/Pegasus

Dragon Form - His scales shimmered a dark sage, with black fur running along his tail and his wings. His wings were huge and had dark grey membranes. His horns were long spirals on his head, and spikes all along his body. His eyes glowed a bright green.

Hair - Black w/ a green streak

Eyes - Bright green 

Name - Wren-Prince of the Royal Family

Gender - Agender they/them (AroAce)

Element/Symbol - Dragon/Dragon

Dragon Form - They took the form of a smaller dragon; they had two large wings, four legs and a long tail with a barb at the end, they had yellow-green scales and sage accents. Their horns were a dark sage.

Hair - White w/ sage streaks

Eyes- Blood red

Name - Kikimora (Kiki)

Gender - Female she/her (Straight)

Element/Symbol - Nightmare/Wendigo

Dragon Form - Kikimora's form was that of a Basilisk dragon. She stood on her back legs, but ran on her front legs. Her wings were built more for speed than long distance. She was covered in long spikes and her tail ended in a long spike. Her scales were a mix of black, super dark red and bone white. Her form really was the stuff of nightmares.

Hair - Dark red fluffy curls

Eyes - Black

Name - Khamari (Mari)

Gender - Male he/him (Gay)

Element/Symbol - Dream/Crow

Dragon Form - Khamari took his form of an wyvern dragon. His wings were covered in feathers, was a white-pink with white-purple patterns, and a pale blue under belly. He was covered in feathers and his tail had spike on the end of it.

Hair - white pink fluffy short

Eyes - icy blue 

Name - Neo

Gender - Male (Trans) he/him (Pan Ace)

Element/Symbol - Transphormation/Butterfly

Dragon Form - Neo took his form of a fae dragon. He was black in colour, with silver accents and rainbow speckles along his butterfly wings. His one gold eye and one silver eye glowed brightly. His tail was short and thin. He had long gold antenna and grey horns.

Hair - curly Black w/ rainbow speckles short mohawk

Eyes - R-bright gold L-Silver

Name - Theron

Gender - Libragender they/he (Bi)

Element/Symbol - Hunt/Coyote

Dragon Form - Theron's form was wolf-like. Built like the ultimate predator, their legs were built for running fast and far. He had no wings and club-like tail. They were covered in fur and antler shaped horns, built for smashing. He was a dark brown and black, his long fangs barred in a smile.

Hair - Black wolf cut

Eyes - Dark orange 

Name - Bekura

Gender - Genderqueer xe/xem (Omni-Demisexual)

Element/Symbol - Echo/Bat

Dragon Form - Bekura was a wyvern dragon, his wings acted as his front legs. Xe liked climbing cave spires as a dragon and xyr prehensile tail showed that. Xe had dark grey coloring and xyr pale green eyes glowed slightly. Xyr ears were really long to catch more sound, while xyr horns were small.

Hair - Blue-Grey slicked back shoulder length

Eyes - white green 

Name - Aranea

Gender - genderfae fae/faer (Sapphic)

Element/Symbol - Thread/Spider

Dragon Form - Aranea's form was similar to a spider, but still a dragon. Fae had two extra sets of legs and four wings. Fae has dark green and black scales and a short tail. Fae had lots of horn and pincers by her mouth. Faers four eyes gleamed silver.

Hair- Dark Green long spike-like

Eyes - Silver (4) 

Name - Aurelia

Gender - Demiboy zhe/ zhim (AroAce)

Element/Symbol - Space/jellyfish

Dragon Form - Aurelia, Space Element. Zhis dragon has four legs and six wings, each wing had short tendrils that float around on a phantom breeze. Zhe has two tails that end in tendrils and short spikes. Zhe is a black with dark purple and dark blue, with white yellow speckles. Zhe has long swirly horns.

Hair - Lavender jellyfish cut

Eyes - ocean teal 

Name - Mezti

Gender - Male

Element/Symbol - Moon/Rabbit

Dragon Form - N/A

Hair - very dark Black

Eyes - Glowing white grey-blue

Name - Tonatiuh

Gender - Male

Element/Symbol - Sun/hawk

Dragon Form - N/A

Hair - White-gold

Eyes - Bright yellow

Name - Janak

Gender - Male

Element/Symbol - Creation/Lotus Flower

Dragon Form -N/A

Hair - Blonde

Eyes - White