I Give & He Takes

Scenario; This is somewhat of a sequel to the first chapter, Hate to Love You. Johnny takes you by the sunflower fields in broad daylight when you're days away from giving birth to his baby.

••••

Being near the beautiful sunflower fields turned doing the laundry into a delightful treat. In your cute white sundress, which occasionally rode up your round belly when you reached on your toes to pin Johnny's clothes for drying, you held his favorite black T-shirt close before pinning it up alongside one of your shirts.

Humming a tune from one of Sissy's songs, you were completely absorbed in your own world.

Suddenly, a touch jolted you out of your thoughts. Two strong hands firmly gripped your waist, then slid up to your hips before settling on your heavily pregnant stomach.

Johnny's whisper came as he rested his chin on your shoulder, his hands maintaining their hold around your belly. "How's my pretty girl?"

You giggled, leaning into his touch. "Better now that you're home."

He playfully nipped at your earlobe, sending a delightful shiver down your spine. "And how's my baby?"

"They're kicking a lot today. It seems like they're impatient to join us," you remarked, and as if to agree, a series of kicks fluttered against Johnny's hand.

Johnny gently spun you around, his hands moving to grip your shoulders. His dark eyes roamed over you possessively, tracing every inch of you from the top of your head to the tips of your bare feet. The sun hung behind his slicked-back hair, casting it in a rich copper hue and forming a shadow that enveloped your faces. You blushed under his intense scrutiny, biting your lip as you smiled up at him.

"Won't be long now," he said, his fingers continuing to caress your stomach as he directed his words to your unborn child. "As soon as you're out, mama and I are gonna give you a sibling. Mama's far too pretty not to be carrying my babies, after all," he murmured in a low tone, locking his eyes onto yours as his fingers began to lift the hem of your sundress.

"Johnny!" You gasped, glancing back at the family house and attempting to halt his hands' ascent with two of yours. "Everyone's home, and anyone could come out and see us."

"It ain't like they don't know we've been fucking, sugar," he said with a wry grin as he lifted your dress higher until it was crumpled up over your protruding stomach. 

He leaned down and met your lips with his, kissing you fiercely. You wondered what has been getting him so riled up. Normally he would only be this excited after a particularly fun hunt, but lately he's been more and more bold. 

So, though you protested, you weren't surprised when he leaned you against the fence facing the sunflower fields. He looped his finger through the thin fabric of your panties and pulled it aside, spreading your ass with both hands and clicking his tongue appreciatively.

"Johnny, can we at least wait until it's dark?" You whimpered. He had you on display, with only his body to block the household's view. 

His thumb pressed against your puckered hole, making you tremble. "Don't think we can, sweetpea." He moved to your slit, spreading you open. "What if the baby decides to come by nightfall? Then I'd miss my chance to fuck my deliciously round babygirl. No," his middle finger teased your entrance, "I think I'm done waiting."

You heard the sound of his belt unbuckling, and shortly after he slapped your ass cheek with his hard cock. A moan slipped from your lips, and you reflexively looked over your shoulder toward the house. 

What you saw was Johnny pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it up over the clothing line. His muscles shone with sweat under the afternoon rays, and you saw a new cut across his abs. 

"You get in a fight today, Johnny?" You asked. 

His eyes crinkled as he laid his cock at the small of your back. "Admiring my latest scar, baby?" He grabbed your hip with one hand and his cock with the other, looking down to line himself up with your slick entrance. 

You couldn't deny how hot his scars were. Each new one he collected added to his already predatory look, so all you did was nod as he pushed into you slowly, hissing through his teeth. 

"You're always so wet for me, baby," he praised, pressing in slowly until you felt his full length fill your already-tight pussy. 

Your knees trembled as he dug in long and agonizingly slow, pausing when he reached the hilt. Then, he bent his legs, and thrust up and into you as deeply as he could. 

You let out another breathy moan before you could catch yourself, blushing hard. "You wantin' us to get caught?" You whispered in disbelief.

"More like I don't give a damn if we do. What's there to be embarrassed about? Got the world's sexiest woman wrapped around my cock," he said, gripping your ass cheeks and grinding up into you.

You knew there was no point in arguing —Johnny gets what he wants. So, fuck it. You arched back into him, allowing him as much access as possible.

"Baby, you lookin' real nice," he said. You could feel his eyes drinking you in, reveling in the way you gave in to him. You can't help yourself. You are his, after all. 

Johnny gripped your hair and used it as leverage to pull himself into you again and again, until you were completely lost in him, oblivious to your surroundings. His other hand was on your round belly, admiring his handiwork.

He let go of your hair and your head lolled forward, resting against the fence as he drove into you. Then, with no forewarning, he took his slick cock from your aching pussy. You whined at the loss, but only momentarily, as the head of his cock found your tight ring. 

You heard him spit, and felt it land at the same moment he pushed into your ass. You were so wet that, with the addition of his saliva, he slotted into you with relative ease, letting out an animalistic groan.

"Oh fuck, Johnny!" You said, entirely too loudly. But being that your mind was completely lost in lust, you couldn't be expected to think. Which is exactly what Johnny wanted. 

"What in tarnation is goin' on out-" the back porch door swung open and Drayton's voice sputtered as he spotted Johnny bending you over the fence in broad daylight, thrusting into you with wild abandon. 

"Johnny- Drayton is-" you panted, struggling to finish your sentence.

"I know he's watchin'. He won't do anythin','' Johnny said. His hands gripped your butt cheeks so tightly that you felt your skin bruise, and you couldn't help but egg him on more, grinding with his motions.

The Cook wanted to intervene, to demand that you two get a room, but his protest died in his throat. He nervously looked around, then closed the door quietly behind him, pulling the shudders. 

"Told ya, babygirl," Johnny said with a smirk, slowing his pace and savoring your tight warmth. 

You shuddered, feeling intensely full, when Johnny's cock began throbbing inside you. "Fuck," he said breathily, his hips moving further into you. When the pulsations finally stopped, he pulled out slowly, spreading your cheeks wide to watch his length leave your welcoming depths. 

"Good girl," he praised, laughing and slapping your now-sore ass. He turned you around and tugged you against his sweaty torso, kissing you fiercely before pulling back and rolling your dress back down. "Now get back to work, sugar," he said with a wink, and left you lying exhausted against the fence, too weary to feel in the least bit embarrassed.

It felt so good being the bad man's girl.