The Lion & The Mouse

Summary: If there's one thing Johnny can't stand, it's silence.

Scream, cry, beg, moan, plead for your life—but silence? Johnny would be on a mission, then, to make you say something at any cost.

One-shot:

At first, Johnny thought you were mute. When he'd laid you down on his bed, you hardly made a peep. He traced your body with the flat side of his blade, but even then, you only cried silent tears. 

"What's your name, sugar?" He'd asked, to which you didn't respond.

It wasn't like Johnny was unaccustomed to nonverbal people—he spent enough time with Bubba to understand him—but you were different. You were giving him no feedback whatsoever.

You didn't protest when he cut your tank top, and though you curled up as best you could to prevent him from cutting your shorts away, you still didn't say anything when he exposed you to him. 

Usually by now, his victims would be pleading for their lives. They'd be shouting, tossing and turning, their terrified screams echoing through the room. 

But not you. You laid on your side in his bed, your wrists tied together, and all you did was loose silent tears. 

Johnny was more than a little curious. 

"You gonna speak, or do ya need me to pull your string?" He asked, sliding his blade along your ribcage. "One, two, three..." He counted each rib slowly, pressing the tip of the blade between them as he went.

You clenched your eyes shut, and tried to disappear. But there was no such mercy. Johnny reached five, then dug the knife between your ribs, deep enough that you gasped involuntarily. 

"Ah, she can make a sound!"

He twisted the blade, and you gasped again, fresh tears wetting the dirty sheets beneath your cheek. 

Then, the blade mercifully left your body, blood oozing from the wound. "Look at me," Johnny commanded, his fingers gripping your hair as he turned your face towards him. 

Struggling to obey, you found it challenging to hold the gaze of your captor. A slow smile crept across his face, but it never reached his soulless black eyes.

"The name's Johnny. I'm gonna have you screamin' it by the end of the night. I will." He tugs your head closer, his lips a centimeter from yours. "I promise." 

Johnny continued to force you to look at him as his free hand traversed your body, stopping at your breast. He lightly plucked at your nipple, then caught it between his fingers... And twisted. 

He twisted so forcefully that it felt as if he might rip it off. You let out a yelp as an electric shock jolted through your entire body, causing you to writhe on the bed, desperately attempting to create some distance. But he held fast.

Strangely, some part of you felt an odd twinge of pleasure. As the pain gradually became more bearable, your whimpers of pain shifted into those of arousal. And, of course, Johnny noticed.

"Body betrayin' you?" He said, pulling you closer. 

You jerked away from his touch, but he was undeterred. "You know, when you an' your boyfriend stumbled onto our property, it was almost too easy to catch yuns." He let go of your nipple, and traced his hand down to your stomach. 

More tears raced down your cheeks at the mention of your boyfriend. 

"Hey, don't be sad! You'll see him again!" Johnny said soothingly. "Bubba was real pleased with him, I think his face might be his new favorite."