Massterpiece

Scenario; Johnny admires the way your ass looks when you bounce against him.

•••••

"Take it, take it!" Johnny growled, his fingers digging into your hips as he fiercely pulled you back against him. His eyes were absolutely feral with lust watching your fat ass ripple with each thrust, encouraging him to drive into you so hard you began to cry from the heady mix of pleasure and pain. 

But you knew better than to complain, or ask him to slow down, so you simply sobbed into the pillow, clinging to it for dear life as he pounded into you with wild abandon. 

"Your ass looks so fucking good, baby," he said, slapping it. You yelped at the brief contact, and you could feel his eyes drinking you in, admiring the reverberations of his efforts over your ample ass cheeks. His hand came back down on the same spot, again and again, and he let out a wild laugh while you tried to keep from whimpering, your wetness stickying your thighs.

"Only one thing could make this view better," Johnny said, withdrawing from you. You trembled at the loss, then heard him groan and felt his thick, hot cum gush over your rear. 

"Fucking perfect," he praised as your knees gave out, leaving you face-first and ass-up in his bed, utterly spent.