Taunting the Wolf

Summary: You taunt Johnny at the exit before attempting your escape.

••••

"Come get me, big boy!" you called out.

"Happy to oblige," Johnny replied over his shoulder, locking the gate before turning toward the source of the taunt.

You stood in the middle of the sunflower fields by the junk car lot, not even attempting to hide. Johnny's eyes flicked to the battery, but he couldn't tell from this distance if it was on or not.

You turned your back to him and crouched rapidly, bouncing your ass. He snarled, pulled out his knife, and jogged toward you.

"Can't you come any faster?" you teased, turning to face him and putting your hands on your hips.

"I like to take my time. Trust me, it'll be worth the build-up when I sink this knife into your throat," he said. You let him get close before crawling through a crawl space, which he promptly kicked close.

While he was kicking the crawl space, you fished through a bone pile and grabbed the sharpest one you could find. As soon as you gripped it, Johnny was on you.

You grabbed his arms, and he grabbed yours. The two of you struggled, wide grins on both your faces.

"Strong arms, Johnny, but there are easier ways to sweep me off my feet," you flirted, batting your eyelashes.

"I'll sweep you off your feet alright," he said with a sly smirk, "and the first thing on the menu will be that tempting ass you kept flaunting."

"Don't threaten me with a good time, big boy," you said, grabbing his face. You took a moment to admire the feel of his angular jaw and high cheekbones beneath your hands, his predatory eyes flashing when you met them with yours before shoving him away.

He shook his head, disoriented, and you ran off toward the gate you'd already opened.

"If you really want to eat my ass, you'll have to come get it, baby!" you yelled, crouching at the exit.

The revving of a chainsaw captured your attention only a moment too late as Leatherface charged toward you. You turned to run, accidentally colliding with the gate rather than escaping, giving Leatherface an opening to saw you down.

Pain shot up your back, and your shirt tore in two from behind. You heard heavy footsteps approaching, and Johnny crouched beside you, stabbing his knife into the dirt an inch away from your nose. He leaned in close, his eyes catching yours as you lay splayed out on the dusty ground.

"You dumb bitch. Couldn't resist throwing your ass back at me, hm?" he jeered. Johnny picked you up by your midsection, throwing you over his shoulder, your shirt staying on only by virtue of the blood sticking it to your body.

You groaned and writhed when you felt his gloved hand grip your ass.

"Oh, you ain't gettin' away, sweet cheeks," he said, squeezing hard. "We got a date, remember?"

 "We got a date, remember?"