Headcanons Part 2

Questions;

1. Does Johnny bathe?

2. What would a relationship with him be like?

Answers;

1.) Johnny bathes quite a bit, actually! Every morning he takes a shower and does a little routine shaving and slicking back his hair. And when he comes home he showers as well; to get the sweat, dirt, and potentially blood off him. 

That isn't to say he's a clean person, however. He only cares about his personal appearance, not his surroundings.

I also think if Johnny were to masturbate, it'd be in the shower. I don't imagine he likes to have to take care of himself, but if he has to, it would be there. 

Sometimes he just can't help himself from his thoughts of whomever he's stalking at the time. Especially if it's you. How you might feel around his cock. What sounds you'd make. It's just a bit much to resist, after all.

2.) I'm gonna burst my own bubble here and say: I'm sane enough to realize being with Johnny would be 10000% toxic. 

But, I can't help the fact he turns me on like crazy. I'll break down what a relationship with him would be like.

Johnny is a supreme narcissist. The extent he cares about you directly correlates to how much you care about him and stops the moment being with you is more difficult than it's worth

He would require and demand complete submission from you, constantly. If you give him lip, you're giving him a problem, and every instance of you being an issue pushes you further into "disposable" edible territory.

The part of my brain that craves submission is absolutely infatuated with the idea of a man who would kill for disobedience. I recognize this part of me is not grounded in reality, its more like a supreme power fantasy.

Johnny would struggle to show affection, and if you need affection, you'll have to settle for the look in his eyes when he's pussy drunk.

He will cuddle you, but it's never for you.  He just likes to possess you.

Johnny will never tell you he loves you unless he's at absolute ecstacy levels of pleasure. And even then, if you say anything about it, he'll tell you he didn't mean it, and treat you like shit for being stupid enough to believe what he says when fucking you.

He is supremely possessive. I consider this a good thing, but most women would probably hate not being allowed to have friends, never speaking to a male, covering up unless he was with you, and dealing with his paranoia.

He needs to keep track of your every moment of every day. If you forget to tell him where you're going, even if its just to the mailbox, he will become extremely irate.

Johnny is abusive. He will slap, beat, spit on, degrade, and straight up leave you locked in a room if he feels like you deserve it. And "deserving" it could mean as little as not having dinner ready when he gets home.

Speaking of that, if he keeps you around the house, you better keep it spotless. Johnny might not be the most cleanly man in the world, but he expects you to keep everything in order. He will use your making a mess as an excuse to beat you.

Don't expect that he will ever let you leave the house. He might take you out around the house, but he will likely never take you on a date and especially not out of town. 

Johnny is my safe space to express my desire for the penultimate submission. When he says, "Die for me!" I feel like I would be happy dying if it was by his hand. I recognize being with a man like Johnny would make me into a mere shadow of him, with everything in my life revolving around him and his goals, his happiness, his pleasure. 

I hear people say "I could fix him!" But in my mind, in the darkest recesses of my desire, I wouldn't want to change him. Which is why I'm absolutely in love, and thrilled he doesn't exist, because then, I'm not sure I could resist.