Chapter 2

Optimus's POV:

When Percy, Annabeth, and Nico, as I now know them, first came, I was a bit surprised. When Percy looked me in the eye, I saw signs of a strong leader. This boy has been through so much at such a young age. He doesn't even look eighteen yet.

I looked at Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblee. "Whoops." They said.

I stood up. "This is Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblee, and Ratchet."

The first three waved while Ratchet grumbled about humans multiplying.

"I'm Percy."

"Annabeth."

"Nico."

Agent Fowler's elevator door chimed. It opened and he walked out.

"Prime! How many times do I have to tell you to go beat up some cons? You've got me tighter than my star spangled shorts!" He yelled.

"Agent Fowler. While I do agree that there has been an issue concerning the deceptions lately, we just received a new... surprise." I told him.

He looked around and his eyes landed on the new three. "You! How did you even find this place?"

"They saved the other three's lives." Arcee defended.

"What? How?"

Bulkhead laughed. "You know, you sound funny when your mad." Fowler scowled at him. "But the taller boy, Percy, pushed them out of the way before they could get blasted to smithereens."

"Hmm... gotta say... helping random humans out... pretty heroic." Fowler murmured.

"Oh, you got no idea." Percy muttered. Annabeth elbowed him. "What?"

"Be quiet!" She whisper yelled. He rolled his eyes but kept his mouth shut.

"Agent Fowler, is there a reason you came here?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh, yes. There's cons over by the bridge. Got whole lot of energon." He replied.

"Ratchet, set ground bridge coordinates. Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, prepare to roll out." I ordered.

The ground bridge turned on and we rolled out.

Miko's POV:

As soon as they were through, I got up to try and follow, but got held back by Jack.

"Don't." He warned.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the rest of the group.

"So Percy, Annabeth, Nico... tell us about yourselves." Raph suggested.

Percy snorted. "You wouldn't believe us."

"Try us." Jack countered.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "What do you know about Greek Mythology?"

"A lot of things, actually." Raph pushed his glasses up his nose.

"It's all real." Nico said.

It was quiet for a few minutes. I decided to break it. "Like, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, they're all real?"

Annabeth nodded. "Yep."

Ratchet laughed. "Next thing you'll say is that these 'gods' have children with humans and that they're all fighting in secret wars."

Percy smirked. "You don't sound like you believe us."

"Of course I don't! They're myths!" Ratchet insisted.

"Like me to prove it to you?"

"Ok. Prove it." Percy did something weird with his hands. Suddenly, a ball of water started floating in front of Ratchet, slowly getting bigger. "What? This is impossible!"