Chapter 3

Nico's POV:

I rolled my eyes at Miko. I then jogged up to Annabeth and Percy. When I got there, I couldn't believe my eyes. Percy, Percy JACKSON, had a rogue tear stream down his face... am I seeing this right?

"What's wrong?" I came up to Annabeth.

"H-he's having another flashback." She stuttered. I shuddered.

Jack and Raph came up to us. "Is he ok?"

Annabeth shook her head and whispered something into Percy's ear. I looked him in the eye, but all I got was a blank stare.

Ratchet came up behind, followed by Optimus. Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee standing away.

"Can I look?" Ratchet asked. I stepped back as he grabbed some type of tool. "This should do the trick." He pressed a button and really loud screeching came out.

Percy snapped his head up, yelling a bunch of random things, most including Annabeth. Then he realized where he was, and blushed slightly, looking down.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"It ok." I shrugged, then turned to Ratchet. "What was that thing?"

"I use it to wake up patients when they need to, or to wake any autobots up." He glared at Bulkhead and Bee.

"That's cool." I heard loud beeping coming from the big monitor. "What's that?"

"The proximity alarm. Something large is about to crash land here." Optimus informed. "Autobots, come with me."

"Can we come?" Miko asked.

"No." Bulkhead said.

"How about us?" Percy asked, looking up.

"I don't think-" Arcee was cut off with loud scraping coming from outside. "Fine."

We ran outside to see a... UFO? crashing down. When the dust settled, Optimus cautiously opened the latch. His optics widened.

"Optimus? What is it?" Arcee asked.

He stayed quiet. Walking in, his hands seemed to open slightly. We ran inside and saw a bunch of pictures on the walls. Some of a very young looking Optimus smiling with a girl next to him. Others of other bots and their team.

"Who's she?" Annabeth pointed at the girl.

Bumblebee whirred sadly. Arcee covered her mouth. Bulkhead looked confused. Optimus just kept silent and kept walking down the hall. Ratchet came in a few seconds after, holding a med-kit.

We reached a room with a big screen. Bulkhead pressed a button and the screen lit up. A young Ratchet appeared on the screen, smiling brightly.

"Today is Optimus's surprise party! Now, I know he doesn't like surprises, but this is a REALLY good one!" He squealed.

A young Arcee came in. "He's coming! Hide!"

A young Optimus walked in. The room was pitch black. "H-Hello?"

The lights flicked on as the bots yelled, "SURPRISE!"

He scrambled back, then started smiling, SMILING, brightly. "Really?"

"Hold on! We have something for you!" A red bot with horns said.

"Ep ep ep! Hold on! We need to savor this moment!" Ratchet grinned. "Alright. Now we can."

"Oh, come out!" Arcee practically sang.

The girl from the pictures came in. Optimus's mouth dropped. "But-I-You-YOU WERE ON THE PRINCESS ANDROMEDA!"

Percy coughed. "What?"

Annabeth elbowed him. "Later."

Back to the screen. "Oh, I can teleport." The girl said.

"Really?" Optimus asked.

"NO! You really are stupid sometimes, aren't you?" She mused.

"Nu uh! I can be smart! Stupid Elita." Optimus grinned at her. She grinned back.

"You know you want to fight me." She said.

"Is it really that obvious?" Optimus's hands turned into swords and they started fighting, then the screen turned dark.

Arcee, Bee, and Ratchet were quietly crying. Optimus looked down and walked out of the room.

"Who was that?" Annabeth asked.

"E-Elita One." Ratchet stuttered. "A good f-friend."

"What happened?" I asked.

"She disappeared without a trace, after being captured by Megatron. Devastated Optimus. He's never smiled that much, since." Arcee explained.

"Oh." Annabeth looked down.

"I don't sense any deaths here, but I DO sense a presence." I said.

"Same." Percy looked at me. "Feels like marshmallows."

"Kinda does, huh." I smiled slightly without meaning to.

I looked around a little before my eyes landed on something in the corner. A capsule type thing, large enough for maybe Bee to fit in.

"What's that?" I pointed to the object.

Ratchet's optics widened. "That's a stasis pod. Quickly, take it inside."

The three warriors dragged it into the base, catching Optimus off guard.

"Is that...?" He trailed off, walking over to it, lifting it easily.

"Wha-how-know what? Not gonna." Bulkhead panted.

Optimus set the stasis pod on a table and pressed a button. A door opened, and hissed as cold air blew out. At the look inside, Optimus's eyes widened.

"By the Allspark." He muttered.

Inside, there she was. The bot who disappeared. Elita One.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I felt like I needed something to make the demigods see who Optimus was before Elita "died." I know, it's not what actually happened, at least I don't think. I haven't really seen the ones with Elita in it. BYEEE!