Chapter 6

RATCHET'S POV:

I opened the ground bridge. Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee all cam through, but no sign of Optimus.

"And, Optimus... is he...?" I trailed off.

"Dead?" Arcee finished. "No."

Bulkhead stepped in. "But he looked at us without even recognizing us. Didn't even know his own name."

"When Optimus surrendered the Matrix, he didn't just lose the collective wisdom of the Primes. He lost his own memories." I went into a little lecture.

"Wait, so you're telling me that Prime thinks he's some kind of LIBRARIAN?!" Agent Fowler yelled.

"Wait. Where's Percy?" Annabeth asked.

Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead looked down, Bee making a sad whirring sound.

"He snuck away somehow, trying to save Optimus. He did make sure Megatron wouldn't hurt him, though. All we know is that he followed Optimus through the Decepticon's ground bridge." Arcee explained.

"Oh no." Annabeth started tearing up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Percy will do anything to protect the people he cares about. Even if it risks his own life. It's his fatal flaw." Nico informed, also sniffling a little.

"Fatal flaw?" Jack asked.

"Loyalty. Loyalty will be the death of him." Annabeth said.

"So, he's selfless. REALLY selfless, maybe even more than Optimus." Bulkhead murmured.

"We need to track Optimus's life signal." Raf decided.

"It hasn't come back online since they embarked on their journey." I muttered angrily.

"I'm going on patrol." Arcee decided. "Call if you need me."

Annabeth hopped up. "Could I go for a walk?"

I nodded as they left. Then I turned to where Nico was. "Where is he?"

Bee pointed at the shadows, then whirred. Disappeared in them.

I sighed. Bulkhead then stepped on my favorite wrench. "BULKHEAD I NEEDED THAT!"

"Oops. Sorry." Then he went over to the tunnel. "Ima go take Miko home. Want to come, Jack and Raf?"

"Sure." Then they drove away, leaving me alone.

I sighed. I went over to the main computer, trying to pinpoint a signal on the Nemesis. I couldn't find anything. About a half hour later, Bulkhead came back.

"Watcha working on?" He asked.

"Nothing now." I said.

Then, a beeping sound happened.

"What is that?"

"A high-frequency signal. With a embedded message, for me." I answered.

"Optimus?"

"Starscream. It says, 'I have found information, regarding your leader. Bring medical kit, come alone.'"

So, of course, I brought Bulkhead with me. When we got there, Starscream screamed at me.

"I told you to come alone!"

"Since when do we take orders from you?" Bulkhead asked.

We went through this little thing until Starscream told us where to find the Decepticon space bridge. I gave him the medical kit and we went back to base.

When Bee, Arcee, Annabeth, and Nico came back, I told them. Then I figured we needed to get the kids back. When we did, we went to the space bridge, sending Arcee and Jack through with the key to Vector Sigma.

Megatron appeared after about ten minutes. We had a fight, and next thing I know, I'm waking up to see Arcee fighting Megatron and Jack giving Optimus his memories. Megatron saw this, threw Arcee to the side, and started running to the two.

I got up, attempting to stop him, but he hit me away. Magnetron took his sword out and tried to hit Optimus, but he caught it.

"Megatron!" He boomed. "Be gone!"

He hit Megatron away, constantly. When we got back to base, I fixed his logo back to the Autobot logo and we did our normal routine for maybe five minutes.

"What about Percy?" Annabeth asked.

"What about him? Isn't he here with you?" Optimus asked.

I shook my head and filled him in on the details. Optimus looked a little taken aback, but covered it up quickly. I noticed this, but didn't comment.

"Given the recent activity, I can pinpoint the warship's location." I added.

"Set the coordinates and prepare the ground bridge." Optimus ordered. "Arcee and Bumblee, you will go. Annabeth and Nico will go with you."

I set the coordinates and the two warriors with the two little warriors stepped through.

"Think they'll find him?" I looked at Optimus.

"They'll have to." He walked over to a computer and started studying the coordinates.

I sighed and turned away, walking over to a different computer. I really hope they all come back this time.

I'm listening to a song while I'm doing this, so sorry if it's not that good of a chapter. I hope you enjoyed! BYEE!