Chapter 5

ARCEE'S POV:

"SISTER?!" Miko yelled.

I let go of Elita and turned to the little human. "Yes, she is my sister."

"Whabba wha, how?!" She exclaimed.

"I'll explain later. Right now, we have more pressing matters." I turned to Optimus, but he seemed zoned out.

Ratchet seemed to notice and snapped his fingers in front of his face. "Anyone in there?"

Optimus snapped out of it and lifted his head. "Sorry. I was... thinking."

"Alright, how about we-" Ratchet was cut off by loud beeping. "Strange metal is detected."

"Ratchet, set the coordinates and prepare the ground bridge." Optimus ordered.

"Could we come?" Annabeth asked.

"No." Optimus looked at Percy. "I will not allow more lives to be in danger."

"Remember how well that went earlier?" Percy snorted.

"He's right." Ratchet agreed. "At least let me double check you're ok."

After all that, Optimus still wouldn't let the humans go. Percy sat down during it all, cause why not? Annabeth and Nico stood, cause why not? Eventually, Percy stood up, walked over to Optimus, and looked him right in the eye, glaring.

"Is he trying to stare-off Optimus?" I heard Bulk whisper.

"Maybe." I whispered back.

I finally had enough. I got in between the two, putting my arms out. Then I turned to Optimus.

"They're obviously not going to back off." I stated.

"No." He decided. "That is final." Percy walked out of the room, obviously upset he can't help. "I will go on my own."

I tried to protest but he held his hand up. Elita then tried, but got a glare from him as well. She quickly shut her mouth.

When he walked through, I threw myself down on a table, Elita doing the same.

"I wanna go." She and I both said at the same time.

Woah, that was creepy. Bee whirred.

"It's a sibling thing." We stated, then looked at each other and laughed.

Ratchet decided to go on the comm link. "any luck, Optimus?"

There was static until we heard multiple voices, all the same voice. "For we are all Unicron."

"We have to go." Bulk abruptly took a step forward, squashing a drill.

"BULKHEAD, I NEEDED THAT!" Ratchet yelled. "AND MY FAVORITE DRILL? WHYY!!!"

"Uh, yeah let's go." I decided.

Percy walked in, looking up at us. "Can I please go?"

I looked at Bee before deciding. "No."

"Stupid bots never learn." He muttered as he stormed back into the hallway.

"Sorry about him. He's still... processing all of this." Annabeth apologized.

"No need. But we still have to go." I said.

We stood up, Ratchet yelling at Elita to sit back down, as she just awoke from stasis. She reluctantly agreed.

When we got there, it looked like the Unicron clones were trying to tear Optimus apart. We shot them down, us taking the lead. Optimus did not like this plan, but agreed nonetheless.

When Megatron saved Optimus's tailpipe, Optimus decided to take him to the base. When we got there, we strategized a plan to defeat Unicron. Deciding Elita should stay back, we came up with the plan, we set off.

When we arrived in Unicron, I immediately felt like we were being watched. We made it to where Optimus and Megatron had to split from us, us being the cover. We heard a lot of noise coming from behind the wall, along with a really bright blue light. Then everything was quiet until we heard Megatron scream.

The drones had stopped when the blue light flashed, so we put our weapons away. We banged the door open to find Megatron trying and failing to get past an angry Percy. Why and how he pulled a Miko, I have no idea.

"Stay away!" He yelled at Megatron.

"Why should I?" Megatron taunted.

"Oh, you know why." Percy snarled.

Optimus raised his head a little, looking slightly confused, then getting up on his feet.

"Optimus!" I yelled.

He turned to Megatron and Percy, completely ignoring me.

"Megatronus? Where are we? Who are they? Why did they call me that?" He asked Megatron.

Megatron stepped over Percy and walked over to Optimus.

"Hmm... they are the bad guys! Run!" He lied.

Optimus looked really confused now, turning to look at us. I gave him a small smile which made him look... scared. He backed up slowly and into the Decepticon ground bridge.

"No!" Percy yelled as he jumped in after him.

"Percy!" Bulk exclaimed.

"Aww... did I take two fine leaders from you?" Megatron laughed as he stepped through his ground bridge.

We not only lost Optimus today, we also lost Percy. We will get them back, one way or another.

Hi, sorry it was rushed. I hope you enjoyed it. It's not exactly like the episodes, but I'm doing it out of memory, so... BYEE!!!