Chapter 4

Optimus's POV:

I quickly dropped the stasis pod, grabbing Elita out of it. Ratchet came over and took her from me. I hesitated a second before letting her go. I stood outside the sickbay, waiting for what felt like an eternity for Ratchet to finish up.

Suddenly, Agent Fowler came out and yelled his signature yell.

"PRIME!"

"What seems to be the matter Special Agent Fowler?" I asked politely, even though I was getting really impatient.

"There is a volcano exploding with... purple lava." He informed.

"We will check it out." I nodded.

Once Fowler was gone, I turned back around to talk to Ratchet. I walked in as he was about to grab a wrench.

"Ratchet." I said.

"What's up, Optimus?" He asked.

"Do you have an estimated guess on when she'll wake up?" I asked.

"Probably won't be for another few hours, if not days." He answered.

"Alright. I will be going on a mission involving... purple lava spewing volcanoes."

"Huh. Actually, never mind. Be careful, we are dangerously low on energon and I'm going to have to use most of it on E-Elita." His voice hitched on her name.

I nodded. "I will try, Old Friend."

I walked over to the ground bridge controls. Just when I was about to open it, young Percy came over.

"Where you going?" He asked in a bored tone.

"On a mission." I answered.

"Cool. What's it about?"

"Purple lava spewing volcanoes."

"You know, I once blew up a volcano, with me inside of it."

"How are you still alive?"

"Don't know. Calypso helped me get back to health. Then crashed my own funeral."

"Huh." I started the ground bridge up.

I waved at Percy, who waved back, and walked through. I arrived at the scene of Megatron laughing manically, purple erupting from a volcano.

"Megatron!" I shouted loud enough for him to hear me.

"Oh, why, Optimus. Fancy seeing you here." He snarled.

"Today, you will answer to your crimes against Cybertron, and against humanity. One shall stand..." I started.

"One shall fall. YOU Optimus Prime!" He charged forward, bringing his cannon out, me doing the same thing.

We battle for what seemed like hours. I was about to land my sword on his head, when he caught it.

He stood up, breaking my sword again, and stabbing in me. Then he punched me and I flew back.

It was then, I realized, the purple lava isn't lava at all. It's Dark Energon... the very blood of Unicron.

"Why is the blood of Unicron, erupting from beneath the earth?" I muttered.

"A question, Optimus, you should take to your grave." Megatron was about to bring his sword down when I heard a small voice yell something out. "WHO'S THERE?"

"I said leave him alone!" I heard Percy yell.

"And why would I do that, young human?" Megatron taunted.