Transcendent

The north

Jon blinked his eyes open . He walked to his window.  He didn't know why, but something had changed in the world. He felt like he was forgetting something important.

Then he heard all the commotion.  He asked one of the servants what was wrong. Apparently, the king was coming to the north.

Jon didn't know why, but he felt this was the beginning of the end for his family.

A few days after the royal family stayed over , we found direwolves and bran fell from the tower.

Jon was leaving for the night watch.

Jon looks at the man he called father. " Next time we meet, I will tell you about your mother. Ned stark said to him.

But we won't be meeting again, would we? He thought.

Jon didn't know why that thought entered his head as he watched his family go to Kings landing.

He rode to castle black.

There, he meets the people
He was going to serve with.

As he was looking around, his eyes caught a rather fat looking boy. Jon didn't know why, but he felt the need to beat him to death.

Jon was surprised with the amount of rage coursing him.

The boy came over to and tried to talk to him.

" Ah, hi , ah I am samwell tarly," he introduced him nervously.

Jon just looked at him. He didn't know why he was angry with this stranger he had just met.

" Don't talk to me or come near me again," Jon left in a hurry .

Samwell was embarrassed as all the brothers in the night watch started laughing at him.

Time skip
A

fter grueling months of training and harassment from people who hate my father, I thought that feeling that I had been getting snice I woke up months ago will go away.

On top of that, that useless fat fuck won't leave me the hell be in fact he had tried serval times to try to win my favor. I don't know like him, but I just don't.

A few months later , I was made ranger. What should have been my happiness moments turn to misery. A new arrived that now King Joffery have cut of my father head.

NEW Valyria and the Targaryen dynasty.

Across the narrow seas pass essos, now lies the most powerful nation some long thought was destroyed.

The stood giant statutes of dragons . People look very happy.  In the throne room stood six people.

A very beautiful girl was walking in the throne room bare feet on the painted map when a red-haired woman walked in.

She bowed her head , " My Empress, there is news." she agoodness.

Daenerys turned to look at her with a smile.

" And what news would that be, my dear Melisandre.

She presented the seal letter from one of our spies.

I started laughing.

" Care to share the good news. my dragonflame. Very muscle valerian man step forward to her.

She handed the letter to him, and he read it, and he also started laughing . The other valerian man wanted to know what funny, too, so they him the letter.

He couldn't contain his laughter anymore.

" Look like you were right, daenerys . The second valerian said.

" Yes, Viserys ," she answered her brother.  The usurper is dead, and now the chaos can begin.

She turns to the people in the room with her.

" Let us begin.

And that is that folks . As always, please don't forget to comment.  Also, this will not follow Canon as with my other story , it universe if you want to borrow some of my ideas, please ask not to just steal