The wandering knights.

An elder old man with a white hair  hooded cloak was seen in a pub drink a pint. He was thinking about his choices in his life.  Sixty years of his life, he has dedicated to being a king guard only to be dismissed by an insane boy king and his jealous mother. As the old man was contemplating on what to do with his life. Three people walked into the pub. Two of them were women and a rather small looking man. The tall one carries herself like a season warrior as she continues to check her surroundings for danger. The three of them sat down and ordered some ale , bread, and cheese.

They started talking.

" Are you sure we will be welcome at the dragon queen  court? A small, brown haired boy asked the tall woman.

" Yes, we have been giving safe passage. But still, it won't hurt to be cautious. As they discussing what they will do next. They were interrupted when a man with a hooded cloak walked next to them and interrupted their conversation.

" Pardon me, I couldn't help but overheard your conversation, but did you say  dragon queen? The old man inquired about their conversation.

" With all due respect, ser what business is it to you? The tall woman asked as she reached for her sword.

The old man just chuckled lightly and took off the hood of the cloak to show them that he came in peace.

The tall woman eyes widen as there is no person in the seven king who doesn't know who this person is.

" Ser Barristan selmy , the tall woman said with awe in her voice. Please have a seat she offered.

The young man sitting beside them suddenly remember where he had seen the old man. " Wait, aren't you with the kingguard? So why are you here? He grips his sword very hard because even though he is experienced, he also knows he will die if he tries to fight this man, but still, he is going to go down fighting.

Barristan started chuckled at the young man's courage. You don't see things like that offered. He took a seat beside them.

" I was with the guard, but I was dismissed from my post. He explained.

The tall woman chuckled lightly . " That is impossible. kingsguard serves for life. She still didn't believe it.

" we do, but the queen mother, the king, and the eunuch all agree that I am old and have to retire. He answered sadly. " In a way, I don't blame them. I am old, and they see that as a weakness.

" Still, that does not matter. You swore a vow they have no right to dismissed you. The tall woman tried to comfort him.

" Thank you for the comfort words. He thanked her. " but to answer your companion, I am here because you mentioned  a dragon queen.

" With all due respect, ser what business is to you if we are talking about a dragon queen? The young man asked, going back on alert again.

Ser Barristan eyes were suddenly filled with sadness and regret . " Because if it who I think it is, then I own her a massive debt. I fail her and her family, so if she is still alive, I must repay that debt.

" You sound truthful, ser, but how do  we know you are telling the truth?. The young man insists.

" he is telling the truth. They all turn to see a beautiful red-haired woman with a red cloaked on her head.

" And who might you be, my lady? Ser Barristan asked her.

The red-headed woman bowed her head to them and answered. " I am known as kinvara Priestess of the lord of light and servant to his chosen the Empress Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen.

Ser Barristan tense upon hearing the name. She is still alive, he thought. But what about viserys? What about him?. He thought worried. He was about to question her even further when he noticed that apart from them, everyone in the inn had fallen to the ground. He went to grab his sword, but the woman stopped him.