Wake the dragon you get the fire.

Euron greyjoy.

A aboard a massive ship stood a man with a black beard. Like most of the people in the notices, the changes to the world, the man have felt it. Call it insanity or the call of the ocean in his blood, but he can smell blood and death in the air.

He got down from the rail to go back to his cabin when he heard the sounds that he had only ever heard in stories.

The seas began to rise as a massive creature arise from it depth. The standing in front of the silence was a dragon, a creature not seen in 200 years.

" i guess death really did come for me today, Euron laughed hysterically as the dragon swiped his tale on the ship, splitting it in two.

As he and the crew try to get on the broken planks that in the water Euron saw on top of the dragon, a white-haired man  standing on it. As the dragon slitter to his face, it wrapped it tail around him. Bring him face to face with the man.

" Quite the warm welcome you have prepared for me," Euron said Sarcastically.

The man smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. In fact, all Euron saw was pure rage.

" You have woken the dragon it only right you feel the fire .unfortunately for you, I am not your dead. I am just here to deliver you.

" To whom..? He didn't get to finish his sentence before the dragon squeezed his not enough to kill but to make him pass out.

The pyramid.

Daenerys was walking on the map that she had it painted for to plan her conquest.

She was also inspecting the obsidian that was taken from dragon stone, also known as dragonglass. She read the letter Damon attached to it. It seems all is going according to plan.  Since they wanted everything of my family to die, then they should have nothing of us. They should fight their own battles. She misses her dragon so much.

" Melisandre, make sure this dragon glass has been made into the weapons I told you about my army will need them.

" As my Empress wishes, she said. She ordered the guards to help her carry it to the blacksmith that had been selected to make them.

" My dear Jorah, you may speak what on your mine now, Daenerys turn to look at her bear.

" Forgive me, Khaleesi, but was it necessary for us to talk the dragonglass?

" Yes, Jorah, they don't want us, but they want to use us. No, they don't get to have anything of us. Everything they have is because of my family. If they want to survive, what coming they should survive on their own merits.

As they were talking, one of her handmaid walked in and whispered something in her ear.

Daenerys smiled sinister.

" Tell him to take him to the hanging yard. I will meet him there.

" Khaleesi? Jorah asked, confused by what just happened.

" Just the other one of the persistent thorn in my side being removed today.

They walk to her a man in a chain tie to a cross.

" I don't care for the gods much, but I do occasionally love their jokes. Daenerys said while laughing 

Euron woke up coughing violently and chuckling.

" If I knew there was a beautiful cunt here I would have volunteered.  So sweetheart, how tight is your cunt and are you are screamer.

" I am glad you still have the energy to joke. I told him as I pulled my arrow in my bow and shot in the throat . In the same way, he shot my son and several in the chest but missed vital organs so he could die more painfully.

" One down seven more to go," Daenerys thought.

Daenerys felt something brush her arm. She turns and calms her son Rhaegal .

" Does this please you, my child? She telepathly asked her son.

" Yes, Mama, we love. They answered.

" Good, let me know after the Crow's finished eating him. She ordered the quards.

Totally forgot to mention that the male Targaryens in my world have yellow eyes while the female has violent eyes ty. As always, your comments are welcomed.