Only those with power can dream.

Viserys targaryen.

As Viserys Targaryen stood in the throne room, awaiting the arrival of his sister, his thoughts drifted back to the turning point in his life—the moment when his dreams transformed into a nightmare. He found himself reflecting on the morning when the fog that had been clouding his mind dissipated, revealing the harsh reality of his situation. It was a moment of clarity that forever changed the course of his destiny.

Flashback.

" In a flashback, Viserys recalled rushing to Daenerys' room, only to find her standing on the balcony, exuding the poise and grace of a true queen. "Daenerys, what are you doing standing there?" he asked, his voice filled with excitement. "Today is a big day! I will finally get my army and win my throne."

To his surprise, Daenerys let out a hysterical laugh. Viserys couldn't help but feel confused as he watched his sister's strange behavior. "Army? Throne?" she asked, her voice tinged with mystery. "With what power do you dare to dream such a grand dream? Then again, I too once thought that all I had to do was simply dream as well."

Viserys listened, uncertain of what his sister was trying to convey, yet he couldn't shake off the unsettling feeling that crept over him as her laughter echoed through the room.

As Daenerys turned around, her gaze locked onto Viserys, sending shivers down his spine. Her eyes blazed with a mixture of rage and fire, devoid of any fear. Swallowing hard, Viserys mustered his authority and commanded, "Today is an auspicious day. Don't wake the dragon."

Unfazed by his words, Daenerys strode forward and grabbed both sides of his head. Her eyes glowed with an otherworldly light as memories of another life flooded Viserys' mind. When she finally released him, he fell to his knees, panting and overwhelmed by the influx of information.

In despair, Viserys pleaded, "Why? I thought they were waiting for me, their rightful king. Weren't they drinking secret toasts to my health and sewing dragon banners? Please tell me what I saw was just a lie."

Daenerys looked down at her brother, her voice steady as she explained, "It's one of the gifts from the gods, meant for me to give to you as an apology. Remember this well, Viserys: dreams are expensive, and only those who can afford them can dream big. No one is waiting for us in Westeros; all that awaits us there is death."

As the harsh truth settled upon Viserys, he struggled to come to terms with the reality of their situation. The once-bright future he had envisioned for himself seemed to slip further away with each passing moment.

Daenerys' gaze remained unwavering as she addressed her brother's anger. "No, my brother, far from it. In the same way they justified ruining our lives as good for the realm, we will destroy them for the good of the Targaryen family. Let us remind them why the mere mention of our family sends fear throughout their body and soul. Fire and blood, brother."

Her words, laced with determination, hung heavy in the air between them. The weight of their shared burden settled upon Viserys' shoulders, his eyes locking onto Daenerys' with newfound resolve. The Targaryen siblings stood united, their purpose crystal clear—to reclaim their birthright and restore their family's glory, no matter the cost.