What a Wedding without a little Blood

.Kings landing.

The young king, Joffery, was excited as he prepared for his wedding day.  his bride-to-be, the lady Margaery,  Their marriage was arranged by his grandfather as a way to end the long and bloody war that had ravaged the realm. Joffery was filled with a sick pervasive delight as he looked forward to displaying his powress to his enemies, which  he would delight in their misery .  

Queen mother Cersei is beyond furious.  She  despised the Tyrells with a burning passion.    How dare that miserable whore  seduces her baby boy. How she yearn to peel that smirking look from her face.

Meanwhile, Margaery was riding in a carriage towards the palace . She was accompanied by her grandmother, father, and her brother. They had left highgarden a week ago and had traveled across the mountains and the plains to reach their destination. Margaery felt a mix of emotions as she approached her new home. She had been working on Joffery for a while. He is a monster, but at least she will be queen.

   The wedding will would take place the next day. She was amused by the  queen mother, whom she had heard and seen how she looked at her with a cruel and ruthless. She hoped she would not have to deal with her too much. Not that it matters after all after the wedding, but she will be shipped off to high garden

As the carriage entered the city, Margaery looked out the window and saw the people . Most look dirty and starve. dressed in  worn-out clothes and some like the nobles adorned with flowers and jewels. They lined the streets and cheered as the royal procession passed by. They waved at her carriage as she traveled by.  lion banner can be seen hanging on the palace walls for lannister  and a golden rose for the Tyrell . They threw petals and confetti in the air and sang songs of joy and peace. Margaery was surprised by the crowd. She planted a fake  smile and waved back at the crowd and tried to look happy .

After the ceremony was done in the temple, they went to enjoy their self. Where Joffery processed to demean the people and the war that he started.  He got up to make a speech about how he single-handed defeat the five kings when in fact he run and hid like a fucking coward.

As the cruel young king  prepared to deliver his self-important speech about a war he hadn’t personally won, his young bride rose from her seat. A handmaid had whispered something urgent in her ear, but he dismissed it. This wedding was merely a display of his power, after all.

As he stood to address the crowd, all eyes were on him. But then, a thunderous sound echoed through the hall. Panic swept through the guests as a fiery explosion erupted from the walls, engulfing the king and those nearby. Chaos ensued.

Half of his body was burnt as he tried to find where the roaring sound was coming from. 

The young king’s body seared with agony, flames licking at his skin. Pain defied description, every nerve screaming in protest. He strained to see through the haze of smoke and heat, desperate to understand what had caused this inferno. But then, strong arms encircled him, lifting him from the ground. His mother—her face etched with fear and determination—held him close. He clung to her, seeking solace in her embrace, willing the pain to subside.

Yet fate was not done with its cruel twists. A deafening boom echoed through the courtyard, drowning out the screams of the injured. All eyes turned toward the source of the disturbance—a creature of myth and nightmare. One that has been seen in 200 years. Its massive form landed with a ground-shaking thud, wings unfurling to reveal scales that glinted like obsidian. Eyes, ancient and otherworldly, fixed upon the chaos below. On it back was a woman with beautiful white hair and beautiful violet eyes.

The beautiful woman, perched regally atop the dragon’s back, fixed her gaze upon the half-burned king. Her eyes, like shards of ice, bore into his very soul. The once-mighty ruler, now reduced to a pitiful state, squirmed under her scrutiny.