Butterfly effects.

A dirty blonde woman, her thoughts a tempest of anger and betrayal, sat alone in the cold, damp cell. The stone walls seemed to close in on her, their rough texture, a cruel reminder of her fall from grace. It was Queen Mother Cersei, once a figure of authority and influence, now reduced to a mere prisoner.

The death of her father had been both a curse and an opportunity. She had believed that with his demise, she would ascend to the throne, finally wielding the power she had long coveted through her son, but her petty jealousy had ruined that.  fate had other plans. The intricate web of palace politics had ensnared her, and now she faced the consequences of her own actions. Her father words began to ring in her mind. " You are not as smart as you like to think.

Cersei mind raced, replaying the events that led her here. The whispers in dimly lit corridors, the clandestine meetings, the alliances forged, and broken—all had led to this cell. She clenched her fists, nails digging into her palms. She would never admit defeat, never concede that she had erred. Pride was her armor, and she wore it fiercely.

As she hugged herself, the chill seeping through her thin gown, her thoughts turned to revenge. She envisioned the faces of those who had conspired against her the courtiers, the traitors, and that bare footed commoner that she gave power to. They would pay for their betrayal. She would bide her time, gather her strength, and strike back with a vengeance that would echo through the annals of history.

In the darkness, Queen Mother Cersei vowed that her downfall would not be the end. It would be the beginning—a reckoning that would shake the very foundations of the kingdom. As she plotted her revenge.

Olenna Tyrell was walking in the rose garden, thinking about how to get her grandchildren out of the prison cell from shoeless zealots. She should have left the moment she was shown that version, but she wanted to punish the Lannisters for what they did to her and her family . But seeing the dragons attack the wedding, she had epiphany as to why the Targaryens were taught to be God's in human form.

As she was trying to think of a plan, a red-haired woman with a hooded cloak approached her. " You were warn of this, yet you still chose to walk this path. The woman suddenly announced. Olenna turns and looks at the woman and laughs, " I suppose this is the part where you tell me I have violated my agreement with your masters?

The red woman lips form a smile. " No, on the contrary, this is on part of the course.  The real surprise would have been if you immediately left this place. Some lessons it seems must be learned the hard way. She said.

Olenna took a look at her. " What price do I have to pay to unsure my grandchild are safe? She looks at the red woman seriously because at this point, she doesn't care if she has to make a deal with the devil if it means saving  her family.

The red woman chuckled lightly. " Lucky for you , you are not the one to pay the price for. be ready. The red woman said cryptically. " Make sure to start emptying Highgarden of anything of importance and family members.

Olenna was confused, but she guessed she had to wait.

THE North.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting an eerie twilight over the north , the once strong wall  that was supposed to protect them from the wildlings were now overrun with Whitewalker.

The air was thick with panic, the sounds of  screams echoing off the abandoned castles.

The dead had risen, their grotesque forms shambling through the snow and storm driven by an insatiable hunger for the living. They were simply supposed to be fairy tale and not real.  the world was now a nightmare.

Jorah Mormont, a once disgraced knight now A consort and commander to his khaleesi army, when she first shown him the horror and what they have gone through  a part of him was hoping the dead part was just a nightmare . But now he had found himself trapped in the midst of this horror. He had always thought they were stories of the Whitewalker horror tales to scare children.

but the reality was far more terrifying. With each step, he severed the heads of  the decayed corpses, his heart pounding in his chest but thanks to the dragon glass and the valerian sword he had received from his empress he will not die again in this frozen waste of a dump. You are probably asking why he is in a place that once banished him? Well, that is simple on orders by his beloved Empress to bring two people from the North. A place he looks forward to watching it burn.

He stumbled upon a group of survivors holed up in his old home. Together, and wouldn't you know it, the two people he was looking for were there. Ned umber and his cousin Lyanna Mormont they fortified their sanctuary. As the walkers that they just killed  were just souts. Using the secret passage way through their castle, they got away after burning their castle down.

As the night grew darker on the boats that have been provided, they shared stories of the lives they once had. The two were worried at first, which is to be expected. Targaryens don't really have a good reputation, but the alternative is being eaten alive by the dead.

The night king and his horde were marching to the land of men. Frozen ,eaten everything in sight. The world of men will die, and the kingdom of ice will rise. A menacingly smile grace the night king face.

The fight for survival had just begun.

In a wheelchair, a boy with white was trying to see, but too much was happening. " What was, what could be, and then nothing . He came out of it and screamed on top of his lungs as if he was being burned from his inside, a girl run and held onto him . He hangs on to her. " Something is very wrong," he whispered fearfully

I want to thank AgathaYamamura for  reminding me of Ned umber. Thank you so much. As always, please don't forget to comment