Chapter 4- Home.

Hi everyone! Its rei, I'm just here to say that I'm not gonna add hobeez, or the rest of 3 days left because I have no ideas for it, and it's probably just gonna be the same as the cannon game. So, you have to play or watch a playthrough of the game (if you havent already) to understand the plot. This chapter is in kels POV, and is based when he gets home after meeting up with sunny.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Trigger Warning: Swearing, hints at abuse or a bad household situation.
If these trigger you please skip this chapter, all that happens is kels mom is calling him from across the house in an angry tone of voice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4- Home.

Kels POV:

I opened the door to my house after dropping off sunny, quietly closed the door behind me, then I quietly ran into my room, hearing some arguing from the room beside me. I put on headphones and play music as loud as I can, trying to block out any form of noise. I grab my covers and try to go to bed

...

...

...

KELSEY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!

Nope! Not doing that! Not today! Fuck uhm..hero isnt here..what do I do..? I really dont want to go in there..but If i dont things are gonna get worse..! Fuck! Uhm.. Shit. I guess i just have to deal with it.

KELSEY!!!

(he walks into the room next door, slowly creaking open the door)
------------------------‐------------------------------------------------

Hi motherfuckers!!! Cliffhanger!! Sorryyyyy! Plus, my phones at 1% and my battery is gonna go out, sooooo...sorry! See you guys later. Drink water, eat, sleep, take care of yourself, and have a wonderful day. Love you guys!