"Surprise early birthday present!"

*A few weeks passed, and mika couldn't stop thinking about what he and lumii had done before. The thought haunted him. He had received a message from an unknown number telling him to meet them at some place, and he felt like he couldn't say no, agreeing to meet up at the spot, he was told to go alone, it was a week before his birthday, he walked into the building he was told to meet in, it was dark, almost too dark to see, not noticing as someone snuck up behind him, wrapping a blindfold around his eyes* "Wha-?" *Mika struggled, trying to break free of the 'stranger's' grasp, but ultimately failing, he fainted, waking up only half an hour later, he tried to move, his hands and legs bound with tight red ribbons* "W-whos there..?" *Mika seemed nervous, he felt bare, like someone had undressed him, suddenly feeling a presence on top of him, blushing* "What are you going to do to me?" *Mika asked, nervous, a familiar voice whispering into his ear* "I'm going to fuck you and use you like the toy you are." *Lumii whispered into his ear, making him shiver, he let out a quiet moan as her strap-on pressed against his wet entrance, slowly pushing in* "A-ahn..!~" *Mika moaned out, gasping sharply as she suddenly slammed the rest in* "F-fuck~!" *Mika tried to get out of the ribbons, a ribbon necklace wrapped around his neck, blushing as lumii began pounding into mika's wet pussy* "L-lumii!~" *Mika cried out, arching his back as Lumii tugged at the ribbon around his neck, his body all sore as Lumii kept pounding deep and fast in to his man-pussy* "F-fuck~! It's too much~~!" *Mika couldn't keep quiet, squirming and tugging against his restraints, whimpering when Lumii pinned his wrists down, whispering into his ear* "Be a good boy for me..~" *Then she began to leave dark hickeys and bite marks down his neck and chest* "N-ngh!~" *Mika moaned out in pleasure as she thrusted harder and faster with each thrust, the pain felt so good and he couldn't get enough, a lewd expression on his face* "Now that's my good boy~" *Lumii whispered into his ear, making him blush in embarrassment, Lumii still pounding away at his tight pussy* "Mhm!~ F-fuck~!" *Mika moaned out lewdly, his own cum leaking down his leg as she kept going* "Your my pretty little slut~" *Lumii muttered into his ear, making him gasp in pleasure, he knew she was close, crying out in esctasy* "A-ah!~ L-lumii~!" *He moaned lewdly as she pounded away* "Fuck.. your so tight...~" *Lumii groaned at his tightness, speeding up as her orgasm approached, suddenly slamming into him one last time, before shooting ropes of sticky hot cum into him* "A-ahn~!!" *Mika cried out as she came inside, hearing her breath heavily above him, her shaft still fully inside him, he panted heavily, trying to catch his breath, he had fell asleep after that, feeling her untie him and take off his blindfold*

(I aint writing no more bro)