"Merry christmas!"

*It was christmas eve, mika and lumii were obviously excited, but lumii seemed to be a bit less excited, which made mika wonder what was on her mind, timeskip to when they went to sleep, lumii got up around 5am, somehow tying herself in ribbon, like a present, sitting beside the christmas tree, mika woke up a bit after, yawning as he walked down stairs* "lumii??" *Mika looked around, worried until he saw her tied up, looking all pretty beside the tree, a smirk forming on his face* "seems like i was a good boy this year..~ santa left me a present~" *Mika whispered into her ear, picking her up bridal style and taking her to their room, laying her on the bed* "Look whos on top now hmm?~" *He teased, her leg pressed against his wet crotch, he panted, gently humping her leg eagerly, whimpering as he suddenly came, his sticky wet cum coating lumii's thigh* "i-i have an idea.." *Mika got up shakily, grabbing the strap-on from his dresser, putting it on and walking over to lumii, spreading her legs wide and rubbing lube around her entrance and on his strap on before positioning himself up to her hole, pushing in slowly, whimpering* "f-fuck... so tight.." *mika groaned, lumii moaning softly underneath him* "Darling can i start..?" *He asked, smiling excitedly as lumii said yes, immediately slamming into her fully, eagerly thrusting fast and rough, desperate to make her cum, "l-lumii..~ oh fuck....~" *Mika whimpered, grabbing her hips tightly and thrusting faster, knowing lumii was close* "cum for me, dear~" *Mika whispered into her ear, slamming in one last time, giggling as she came all over his chest* "did you like your present..?" *Lumii asked, smiling sleepily* "i loved it, thank you so much.." *mika responded, kissing her gently, pulling away and untying the ribbons on her, hugging her gently, he had slipped off the strap on, falling asleep, cuddling her*