"This feels like a dream.."

*The next morning, mika woke up, exhausted and sore from their passionate lovemaking, he yawned, stretching as he glanced beside himself, blushing as he looked down at Lumii* "She's so pretty.." *Mika muttered, lovestruck, trying to ignore her hard shaft that poked out from under the blanket* "Ah, I should probably help her with that.." *Mika sighed, nudging Lumii until she woke up* "Your hard..." *He pointed, blushing slightly* "Are you suggesting something? Why'd you wake me up just to tell me i'm hard.." *Lumii side-eyed him* "I was thinking.. I could help with that." *Mika smiled innocently as he pushed her over, passionately kissing Lumii* "Mnhh.." *The kiss didn't last long because he had other plans, pulling away, breathing heavily as he spread her legs, lowering between them, slowly kitty-licking her tip* "you dont taste bad~" *Mika smirked, gently taking the whole length into his mouth, deepthroating her slowly, watching as Lumii grasped his hair, a devious smile on his face* "mmhm~" *He muffled moans as she tugged on his hair, gagging on it as she thrusted into his mouth* "I'm close.." *Lumii whispered, making mika deepthroat her faster, his nails dug into her thighs gently, gagging as Lumii came, she pushed him down fully, forcing Mika to swallow every last bit, and he gladly did so* "mphn.." *Mika muffled words, swallowing every drop of her cum, pulling off and breathing heavily, his tongue stuck out lewdly as he caught his breath* "h-hah..~ you taste good." *Mika muttered, flustered as he looked up at her, laying down beside her* "i love you.." *Mika smiled, wanting a kiss, frowning when Lumii pushed him away* "Your mouth probably tastes like cum, i dont wanna taste that." *Lumii sighed, hugging him softly* "I love you too, mon chéri.." *she muttered to him as they both fell asleep, happy and in love*