"Happy birthday!"

*Mika woke up, excited for his special day, the day before lumii had said something weird to him, she had said* "i'll ice your cake tomorrow." *Which was kinda confusing, but he assumed she meant his birthday cake, smiling brightly as he got up and got dressed for the day, walking into the kitchen where Lumii was, which was mildly concerning because he knew damn well that she cant cook, he was lost in thought for a moment, Lumii's lips colliding with his own as she suddenly kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth, making him moan into the kiss* "mnhh~" *He pulled away after a moment, panting heavily, blushing as Lumii had moved down to his neck, biting and kissing until his neck was covered in love bites* "Are we gonna do it in the kitchen..?" *Mika stuttered, trembling in pleasure as she suddenly grabbed his waist, he wrapped his legs around her waist, blushing as she squeezed his soft thighs, his nails digging into her back, he blushed as she slowly undressed him and herself, he moaned as she positioned herself up to his wet entrance* "Lumii~.." *Mika whimpered, gasping sharply as she buried her hard shaft deep in his tight pussy* "Fuck.. your so tight...~" *Lumii whispered into his ear as she began to thrust up into him* "A-ah!~" *Mika moaned lewdly as lumii began to pound into him hard, it hurt, but it felt so good and he couldn't get enough* "Ngh~" *Mika moaned out, gasping as Lumii sped up even more, signaling her orgasm approaching as she held him up to the counter, wet sticky slapping noises filled the room as she kept pounding hard and fast into his tight cunt* "I-i'm close.. can i..?" *Lumii muttered, he nodded in response, with one last thrust, she came inside him, her hot breath on his neck, he shivered* "lets clean this up.." *Lumii smiled, and then they cleaned up and fell asleep together isjwieneiqbeidn*

(Im too lazy to finish tf)